CRK Cheat Day

hflQqIK.jpg

I am still going strong with my 31 and the "carry it for one year;" but I keep looking at the Grimsmo Norseman. I wouldn't even put it in pocket until July, but there is just something intriguing about that quirky design.

Can someone either push me off the edge or talk some sense into me - seems like it would be a bit of a challenge to sharpen.

I haven't bought a knife for myself in five months, I am getting the jitters LOL!

I am still going strong with my 31 and the "carry it for one year;" but I keep looking at the Grimsmo Norseman. I wouldn't even put it in pocket until July, but there is just something intriguing about that quirky design.

Can someone either push me off the edge or talk some sense into me - seems like it would be a bit of a challenge to sharpen.

I haven't bought a knife for myself in five months, I am getting the jitters LOL!
Im not sure if Ive ever seen one thats needed sharpening as I don’t think I‘ve seen one that’s actually been used…

I've got your back. I saw a YouTube video a while ago in which a guy did a cut test with the Norseman. That tanto edge would not cut anything! Too fat!

I love my Norseman, and I haven't had trouble cutting with it. I've run it on my Sharpmaker without an issue, I just use the points only. I've only maintained, not reprofiled with it, but I have used it for food, boxes, packages etc and the action always puts a smile on my face.

Back