Cruwear PM2

Disappointing to see a big retailer gouging on the price. I had a KC preorder that obviously wasn't going to be filled and I was lucky enough to get one elsewhere this week for $143. That's looking pretty good now.

They will sell at whatever price, the dirty thing was raising the price hours before they went live

I also had a preorder elsewhere but didn't look like it's going to happen and I wasnt paying attention when they were relaeased so I don't mind the paying a bit extra just to get my hands on one. Not thrilled about it but it is what it is.

I paid $159 where I got mine, plus $11 shipping (free with this purchase from blade hq) so not really gouging.

I was able to pick one up from another dealer . Great price

Last edited:
Now I can't remember what thread it was in, but someone had mentioned seeing visible differences in the liners between this Cruwear and the M4 variations of the Paramilitary 2.

I'm trying to compare mine (without disassembling at this point) and I cannot see any visible difference in how they were manufactured...?

There are minor differences between the blades (choil area), but not the liners as far as I can tell.

Now I can't remember what thread it was in, but someone had mentioned seeing visible differences in the liners between this Cruwear and the M4 variations of the Paramilitary 2.

I'm trying to compare mine (without disassembling at this point) and I cannot see any visible difference in how they were manufactured...?

There are minor differences between the blades (choil area), but not the liners as far as I can tell.

The liners on one side have the manufacturing notches in different places, I don't recall if it was the left side liners or the right side liners. If you disassembled both knives and laid the liners on top of each other you would see the difference. They might interchange but you can see that the tooling or equipment programming was different from one to the other.

There was also a minor difference between the blade tangs but I thought that might even happen from one knife to the next.

Had placed my pre-order with KC the evening of 9.23.2016 after getting back in town from an Elk hunt and happy to write that it was shipped out yesterday; in case any of you had pre-ordered later in the week...

This just arrived in the mail.

PM2%20Cruwear%20Edit_zpslspybqa6.jpg

Here is my Cruwear group:

DSC_4454b_zpsk42j98az.jpg

Awesome group!! Any of them users and if so have you had any staining or patina? love my M4 pm2 and was thinking of replacing my m4 with this cru-wear i have coming if it doesn't rust as easy

Awesome group!! Any of them users and if so have you had any staining or patina? love my M4 pm2 and was thinking of replacing my m4 with this cru-wear i have coming if it doesn't rust as easy

Great pic. Does make you wonder why they chose the darker grey for the Para though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All of them are carried and used, but in different ways. The Manix 2 is the oldest and thus has been used the most. It may have a tiny hint of patina starting. The PM2 will have the most chance to eventually develop patina because I will carry it during the weekday and use it to cut up fruit at lunch.

My M4 PM2 is a bit older and has been carried a reasonable amount. It has a noticeable amount of patina starting. I decided to go ahead and let it patina slowly on its own. My understanding is that M4 has less resistance to corrosion than Cruwear does.

Back