Cruwear PM2

Got mine today, customs opened it up and charged me $10 handling to charge me $5 for GST (gotta love them) Great fit and finish, might need to loosen the pivot just a hair. Loving the color.

The place I bought mine had a limit of 2. They sold out in a day.

IMG_20161104_120343_zpszpubcit5.jpg

Just opened mine up, it's great. Smooth, perfectly centered, falls closed perfectly. I'm not even sad I I had to sell my m4/jade pm2 any more

How is the rust resistance on these? I would like to carry it for work but I work outside and things are going to be damp to down right wet for the next 6 months. I don't want to ask more from the knife than its capable of.

I've been using mine for a couple weeks and no problem. I'm in Florida. I did apply some frog lube when I first got it but it it should be gone by now

I'm waiting for a super blue pm2. Now that would be sweet

I don't think that'll ever happen. AFAIK, most japanese steels never get exported out, the knives have to be made in Japan to receive such steel. That being said, the PM2 is made in the USA, so it'll only use USA steels or steel that can be imported to the US.

I don't think that'll ever happen. AFAIK, most japanese steels never get exported out, the knives have to be made in Japan to receive such steel. That being said, the PM2 is made in the USA, so it'll only use USA steels or steel that can be imported to the US.

It seems like they maybe could cut the blades at the seki city factory and ship them to the Golden facility to be assembled if they won't ship regular bar stock.

It seems like they maybe could cut the blades at the seki city factory and ship them to the Golden facility to be assembled if they won't ship regular bar stock.

The entire knife has to be made in Japan. Not just the blade.

That's why the only knives using superblue, zdp-189, vg10, etc. are the endura, Delica, dragonfly, and the likes.

The entire knife has to be made in Japan. Not just the blade.

That's why the only knives using superblue, zdp-189, vg10, etc. are the endura, Delica, dragonfly, and the likes.

That's Japan. 10 years of economic stagnation and they still cling to Nationalistic trade policies. Amazing from a country with such limited natural resources...:rolleyes:

That's Japan. 10 years of economic stagnation and they still cling to Nationalistic trade policies. Amazing from a country with such limited natural resources...:rolleyes:

Better than a country that tries to own all of trade and take over territories and waters that used to be part of their empire.

As much as I love the PM2, I'm not that excited about the PM2 sprints this year. Maybe next year I'll be excited....who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tempted to get a backup but not at that price since I found one for $144 on Sunday...

Yeah I got lucky a couple weeks ago and found one at regular MAP price when most of the remaining dealers that still had them in stock were charging quite a bit higher. Glad I bought one! Everything about it is excellent!

Back