Cruwear PM2

It's said "temporarily unavailable until we know how many we will be getting" since I first saw it.
GPK had no pics, nothing, just "coming soon" and "N/A" until today, now it says out of stock...
I've been checking feverishly for over a week. There's no way I can be missing it on all these sites wtf

I think TQK is the only place it's been in stock so far.

It's said "temporarily unavailable until we know how many we will be getting" since I first saw it.
GPK had no pics, nothing, just "coming soon" and "N/A" until today, now it says out of stock...
I've been checking feverishly for over a week. There's no way I can be missing it on all these sites wtf

My pre-order at KW was on 9/27/2016 3:01 PM. I think you must have narrowly missed that window because they posted the "temporarily unavailable" message just after that.

I'm sure there will be enough going around. People must have PM2 sprint run fatigue by now, with the recent tsunami of M4's done and dusted. :)

Last edited:
I'm glad I have my pre order in at KC but I'm disappointed about the diamond patter not being milked into scales

Just noticed GP Knives put up a hands-on video of the knife a few days ago!

[video=youtube;CzuOYpiItUU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzuOYpiItUU[/video]

My KW preorder have changed status from "PREORDER" to "In-Progress"! We're getting closer... (Fingers crossed and everything... :) )

Gp Knives had three available for sale on their site yesterday. I was lucky enough to get one.

I really like the pictures I have seen so far.

The knife looks cool, I was hoping for that diamond pattern too. I'll just have to get a Cruwear Manix or Millie sometime.

That gray color certainly is boring. I wish it had the diamond pattern like the Manix did. Oh well, ill have to decide between this or my untouched M4 Jade.

That gray color certainly is boring. I wish it had the diamond pattern like the Manix did. Oh well, ill have to decide between this or my untouched M4 Jade.

untouched ??? !!! How can you resist using it? Given the choice I would take the M4 over Cruwear, but I'm on board for getting the Cruwear too.

(I've been carrying my M4 version for that past few weeks and it is getting a tiny hint of patina.)

Back