Cruwear PM2

Had one in my cart but it was out of stock when I went to pay. Thanks for the heads up though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I grabbed one! When I'll get the shipping notice I'll let my KW pre-order go... or I'll end up with two. :eek:

These are selling out fast! Wow. I'm really looking forward to trying one out!!

Wallet hopes I didn't get in early enough for the cru wear

I eagerly await possible shipping notification from KC

Ordered mine on 9/24, spoke to someone today at KC and they said 90% sure I will get one.... dreading that 10%

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

That's extremely crappy from KCs part, pre-orders should stand, it's there fault if they sold more than they were getting in stock, and the buyer should be compensated. I pre-ordered mine on 9/29, and according to some people's posts that have posted before me, sounds like I won't be getting one and will have to pay a high premium later on for one.

I believe many of us bear the emotional scars of at least one unfulfilled KC sprint-run pre-order. I'm a member of that club too (PM2 CTS-20CP, 5 years ago). ;)

I'm not saying it will, but even if your pre-order falls through, just keep on trawling the interwebz for one. You'll be surprised how long these limited runs hang around at reasonable prices at the smaller and more obscure web stores and B&M's.

Last edited:
I placed pre-orders at multiple places, if all of them end up actually shipping, I'm going to have quite a few on my hands, and quite a hit on my bank account. I hope at least 1 of them goes through, really like the look of the gray.

Yes, thanks for the KW alert. Got one ordered there and also have a pre-order in at KC. Better safe than sorry.

Should be plenty to go around with the high number of recent PM2 releases flooding the market. This is a good thing as more people have a shot at some of these Sprints and exclusives without the inflated prices typically associated with them in the short term.

That's extremely crappy from KCs part, pre-orders should stand, it's there fault if they sold more than they were getting in stock, and the buyer should be compensated. I pre-ordered mine on 9/29, and according to some people's posts that have posted before me, sounds like I won't be getting one and will have to pay a high premium later on for one.

the solluttion is to not do preorders but rather to just let them go live when you get them in hand. The issue is that dealers don't usually know how many they are gonna get. They are hoping for the best and not preparing for the worst. I have been burned by preorders from most dealers who sell that way. I wish the practice of offering preorders would just go away. Signing up for email notifications when the item is in stock seems like a much better way to go.

Also, Cruwear Militaries and Cruwear Maniix2s have remained easy to find for reasonable prices. I don't expect this one to be as coveted as some of the other Para2s and i don't think anybody who has to turn to the secondary market is gonna get burned too bad.

Got tired of waiting on the KnifeCenter preorder and snagged one immediately at KnifeWorks. YES!!

Back