Cruwear PM2

untouched ??? !!! How can you resist using it? Given the choice I would take the M4 over Cruwear, but I'm on board for getting the Cruwear too.

(I've been carrying my M4 version for that past few weeks and it is getting a tiny hint of patina.)

Untouched because I knew Id be getting this model as well and wanted to decide when both are in hands which one to keep :]

Untouched because I knew Id be getting this model as well and wanted to decide when both are in hands which one to keep :]

The correct answer is to keep them all. I'm afraid I will get to the point where all of the knives in my rotation are PM2 or Manix 2. This will make 5 different versions of the PM2 that I have to carry, if the rumors of 52100 come through then that will make 6. And so far I have 5 different versions of the Manix 2, with potentially 2 more coming.

The correct answer is to keep them all. I'm afraid I will get to the point where all of the knives in my rotation are PM2 or Manix 2. This will make 5 different versions of the PM2 that I have to carry, if the rumors of 52100 come through then that will make 6. And so far I have 5 different versions of the Manix 2, with potentially 2 more coming.

You should not be surprised to know that many of us are right there with you. I'm not a Manix guy, but the PM2s all want to be carried all the time. I need more pockets.:D

Mark's in Birmingham had them earlier this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should not be surprised to know that many of us are right there with you. I'm not a Manix guy, but the PM2s all want to be carried all the time. I need more pockets.:D

Forsure

When my cru wear shows up I'll have 5 PM2's vying for pocket time.

Has Knifecenter started shipping on these yet? I took a chance and pre-ordered one from them, I guess I'll have to go to the exchange and hunt for one .

Go away you enablers... I am just trying to make my peace with my s110v after selling my jade g10 / m4 [emoji14]

Gesendet von meinem SM-T813 mit Tapatalk

Mine arrived on Friday from Top Quality Knives, and I love the design. Unfortunately, my example has a sticky lock, blemish on the G10, and is one of the dullest Spyderco folders I've ever received. I can deal with the last two issues, but lock stick is a deal breaker. Guess I'll seek a replacement :/

Mine arrived on Friday from Top Quality Knives, and I love the design. Unfortunately, my example has a sticky lock, blemish on the G10, and is one of the dullest Spyderco folders I've ever received. I can deal with the last two issues, but lock stick is a deal breaker. Guess I'll seek a replacement :/

Try oiling the pivot area and the lock interface area of the blade tang. I had a sticky lock on my S30V PM2 and oiling the lock face completely eliminated the lock stick!

Yeah, I know, but I needed th cash because I wanted to get another knife. Not selling th s110v though, even smoother than the jade m4.
Sounds like most of the new cru-wear are pretty good as well. Sad to hear that ejames got a bad one.
Definitely like the g10, from the pictures even more so than the diamond cru wear scales.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A310F mit Tapatalk

Yeah, I know, but I needed th cash because I wanted to get another knife. Not selling th s110v though, even smoother than the jade m4.
Sounds like most of the new cru-wear are pretty good as well. Sad to hear that ejames got a bad one.
Definitely like the g10, from the pictures even more so than the diamond cru wear scales.

Gesendet von meinem SM-A310F mit Tapatalk

Totally understand that

I sell archery equipment to buy new archery equipment, we all have our "things"

Back