Cult of the peanut , members

bAzUf4J.jpeg

Merry Christmas everyone! Been carrying this everyday since i got it for Christmas 2016! Still loving it.
Merry Christmas Mike, it's neat that it's been a constant companion :cool:

Bringing this to the top, I picked up a Rough Ryder peanut with red bone scales. I sharpened up the blades and the one side the scale was lifted but I was able to clean out the glue and glued it down again

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

It’s neat how such a small knife can handle so many chores

G2

Last edited:
Bringing this to the top, I picked up a Rough Ryder peanut with red bone scales. I sharpened up the blades and the one side the scale was lifted but I was able to clean out the glue and glued it down agaiey, on Flickr
It’s neat how such a small knife can handle so many chores
I agree with that !!! They really can do it ! :)

DFXLATF.jpeg

Crazy Oklahoma weather! Yesterday it was 80 with wind and a wild fire danger. Today its 28 and ice on the ground. 🥴 Good thing i got my trusty peanut with me.
WNULVdD.jpeg

Hound dog glad to see the trusty legume. That or she just thinks i got a treat for her.
That clip has seen some mileage. How long have you been carrying it?

That clip has seen some mileage. How long have you been carrying it?
Every day for just over 5 years. My kids got it for me for Christmas. I love it and use for most all my cutting tasks. I will say the clip came a little slimmer than other peanuts i have seen. It has also gotten sharpened regularly. I try to keep up with the edge with a ceramic rod and strop as much as possible.

Last edited:
Every day for just over 5 years. My kids got it for me for Christmas. I love it and use for most all my cutting tasks. I will say the clip came a little slimmer than other peanuts i have seen. It has also gotten sharpened regularly. I try to keep up with the edge with a ceramic rod and strop as much as possible.
Awesome. I carried my for several years as my only knife. Did everything I needed. It currently sits within easy reach but hasn’t gotten pocket time in a while. Definitely a top 3 favorite knife of mine.

rdGXOtG.jpg

Awesome. I carried my for several years as my only knife. Did everything I needed. It currently sits within easy reach but hasn’t gotten pocket time in a while. Definitely a top 3 favorite knife of mine.

rdGXOtG.jpg
That legume is looking good!👍

Lookin good, Mike! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Our dogs are always happy to see us, even if we don't have a treat in hand. We've been having the same crazy weather down here in Texas; shorts and Magellan fishing shirts one day, winter jackets the next.
Did Case make a single blade yeller CV? What kind of a ritual do I have to go through to join the Cult?

Back