1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

CupidGanzaaa 2019!!!. . . Coming This Wednesday, Feb. 20, 2019. . . 9:00 PM Eastern

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Feb 18, 2019.

1. KXAL

KXAL

May 21, 2017
    Am I the only one who opted for boar toothed?

2. Amy-0

Amy-0 Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Mar 8, 2006
    Emails and phone calls have been done. This Gal needs to get some sleep. I remember those "OLD SCHOOL Ganza's" that you had to wait for the GO. I am not gonna LIE. I really prefer these to"quote Danny Glover in Lethal Weapon" "I am getting to Old for this What?" I joke.
    If you have not been notified with your Ganza Scores or Alas been notified that you did not score. I am truly sorry. Those Custom Blades ARE Stunning. Things are a changing in Busse Knife Group for ALL of US in a really Good Way. I have been battling the Flu this week (I missed a few days BUT if you have not received a email from me) Please email at [email protected]
    Have a great Friday.
    Amy-0
    Amy
    Customer Service
    Busse Knife Group

3. Briandt3

Briandt3 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2018
    Thank you Amy for all you do, now enjoy your well deserved weekend and rest up !

BlackKnight86 likes this.
  4. Briandt3

Dec 29, 2018
    I was originally going for the Boar Tooth Fury, beautiful blade !

5. Twiztids4

Twiztids4 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 17, 2014
    I was going for a custom shop fury but last minute decided to grab a few more FMV14’s. I think these are going to be rare like the Gladius. I really like how much better they handle too. I missed the boat on the TGLB’s back in the day, I don’t want to wish I grabbed more of something while they’re still semi available.

KXAL, UNRL Ghandi and Briandt3 like this.
  6. Trijicog

Trijicog

Jan 18, 2009
    Looks like a bad spill,what happened ?

7. RobStanley

RobStanley

Dec 27, 2006
    I made the mistake of checking BF on my phone whilst ascending the steps. Saw this thread and got a bit giddy.

Still Voracious likes this.
  8. Crosier

Crosier

Nov 15, 2011
    Found out my email wasn’t updating today when I reset my phone and found out I scored a trail point!:eek:

Really excited for this one since i didn’t get in on the normal Urgent Fury. :thumbsup:

Leonardo63 and polskiogorki like this.
  9. polskiogorki

polskiogorki

Jun 16, 2015
    That's a beauty knife :D:D:D, I had my email written and everything, just couldn't bring myself to hit send. I have a normal fury on the way I havnt even seen yet lol

10. Crosier

Crosier

Nov 15, 2011
    Yeah I debated for a while and didn’t send until 9:30 est but in the end I’m glad I did. If I had a normal Fury on the way I might not have.

11. DaZ403

DaZ403 I Am INFI!

Jul 12, 2013
    Great to see you too! I have missed so much... so much.

zmbhntr likes this.
  12. KXAL

KXAL

May 21, 2017
    Anything received any shipping notice yet?

13. Adam Fischer

Adam Fischer Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 27, 2017
    So anyone got a clue if option (A) looks about the same physical size as the standard models? Like would my sheathes be 100% or these gonna require some new pants?

Jerry?....David?...;)

14. Briandt3

Dec 29, 2018
    Very Happy to say...I have received shipping notification on my Nuclear Fury :)
    Scheduled to be delivered on the 12th :thumbsup:

JACKMANDU and WatermanChris like this.
  15. UNRL Ghandi

UNRL Ghandi Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2013
    Same here! Excited to see this bad boy.

Briandt3 and JACKMANDU like this.
  16. WatermanChris

WatermanChris Platinum Member Platinum Member

Aug 30, 2018
    Which version did you get, Brian? Bruiser? Can't wait to see pics!

Briandt3 likes this.
  17. Briandt3

Dec 29, 2018
    Hey Chris.. yes, I ended up going with the bruiser, although I was very tempted to go with solid black. The satin, serrated spine w/ black g10 picture that was posted sucked me in... I'll be putting some pics up shortly after she is in hand :thumbsup:

18. Briandt3

Dec 29, 2018
    IMG_20190412_133551.jpg IMG_20190412_133617.jpg IMG_20190412_133642.jpg Received ! Just a quick wipe with a cloth and have some oil still on the blade, but wow !
    This knife exceeded my expectations :)
    The balance is on spot, great edge, ergonomics are perfect and man is she easy on the eyes :thumbsup:

19. JACKMANDU

JACKMANDU Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 10, 2019
    Daaaaaaamn!:eek::eek::eek:
    That thing is MEAN looking!

Briandt3 likes this.
  20. Briandt3

Dec 29, 2018
    I wish I wiped her down a bit better before posting a pic, but yea brother this is a badass offering... the spine cut up my cloth while wiping her down :eek:
    Very pleased ;)