Current most wanted 3-5 Spydercos!

this one?

OjJTCrbl.jpg

Yes, that one.

Gayle Bradley is now in hand, so let's insert the Vallotton in its place and the PM2 is still high on that list as well.

My wife just shakes her head when I rattle off my wish list. Funny, she did the same thing when I did this with guns and flashlights, too.

I just recently picked up the Vallotton and it is a nice piece - more art than hard use which is funny given the thick blade stock.

Gayle Bradley is now in hand, so let's insert the Vallotton in its place and the PM2 is still high on that list as well.

My wife just shakes her head when I rattle off my wish list. Funny, she did the same thing when I did this with guns and flashlights, too.

My most wanted would be the coming nirvana followed by the mamba then a positron a gb2 and a m4 para sprint [emoji2]

Southard (black handle but don't really want a coated blade)
Techno
Starmate
Manix 2 XL

I did not make it to the Blade Show, to handle the Tatanka, but I reckon I will order one in the coming months, anyway. Sometimes, one has to carefully examine images, read reviews, and just go for it. As this thread requests three to five, well, the Temperance 2 has my attention, I could use a Trainer to match my P'KAL, and the Bradley Bowie looks quite interesting.

I had been interested in the Karahawk, but was able to handle one locally, and lost interest, as the handle was just not my cup of tea.

The Tantanka, Bradley Bowie, and Temperance 2 are specifically significant because I am contemplating retiring from police work, soon, at which time I will have to comply with Texas law regarding blade length (5.5") and the number of sharpened edges; a sharpened rear edge, whether the whole length or just the clip area, is forbidden. (Active Texas peace officers are, simply stated, exempt from most state weapon laws.)

A single-edged knife, fixed or folding, with a blade length not exceeding 5.5", is not classified as a "weapon" by the penal
code, unless one commits a felony while using the knife in furtherance of the crime, in which case it becomes an aggravating factor. A private entity, or other venue, can, of course, forbid blades, but one is not violating a state weapon law by merely possessing a legal blade at a check-point, and one is generally free to leave. (TSA check-points, and some other federal facilities, are covered by federal law, of course.)

It is good to see some newly-introduced fixed-blades in this 4.5" to 5.5" size range. :)

Sorry for getting a bit word-y!

Last edited:
My budget is having a mini-stroke right now and i dont know when I'll ever see them, but my list is something like...

1) Gayle Bradley (thinking about holding out for GB2)
2) M4 Jade Pm2
3) Schempp Tuff
4) Slysz Bowie
5)Valllotton

In not sold on the vallotton 100% yet, i cant find a store in Calgary who has one in stock to even try it!

I currently have: Domino, Rubicon, Lil' Lionspy, Yojimbo 2, and Tenacious.

I'd like to add:
1) Gayle Bradley (v1 or v2)
2) Roc (the new Pachenko folding cleaver)
3) Hungarian
4) Breeden Rescue (OOP, so good luck finding one I'm willing to pay for)
5) Maybe the new Southard Flipper

I have a Ulize, Tenacious, Resilience, Centofante III...

I want a
1. Lionspy
2. Stretch
3. Black Black PM2

My most wanted at this moment ( not in this particular order):
1- Ti Military
2- Slysz bowie
3- Gayle Bradley
4- Native G10
5- Endura G10

Last edited:
Hmm - I'm the odd man out:

1. PM2
2. Manix 2 XL
3. Domino
4. Chaparral
5. Salt 1

Not an odd man out at all... I just think many forum users here already have most of those as Spyderco Staples, almost like prerequisites! So, they simply don't get listed as much in this thread, as other newer or rare desireables.
That's a solid list.

Gayle Bradley 2. It is the only knife I have budgeted for the year as I will never find a MSC Strider PTcc for legit price.

I'll play. I just recently got into Spyderco a month ago after being a BM only snob for 10+ years. So far I have a Chaparral carbon fiber & XHP steel, a Manix 2 XL, Police 3 and a camo Paramilitary 2 DLC coated blade. The five I want, in no particular order:

-G10 Jester sprint
-Paramilitary 2 CTS-XHP & orange scales sprint
-Civilian Spyderedge
-Native 5 carbon fiber sprint
-Tatakna or Ulize

Back