• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Custom Mini & Pocket Pry Bar Lanyards

Marvin,

I received the lanyard today and wanted to thank you for the great work and all the extras you included, as well as the white tread...nice touch btw!

I was very impressed and would not hesitate recommending your work. Thank you very much...

Nick

Thanks - sometimes the dealers put free items in the packages so I just pass them along when I have them. I wish I had more all the time.

Thanks - sometimes the dealers put free items in the packages so I just pass them along when I have them. I wish I had more all the time.
Infraction warning issued for chatting. Please read the posted rules.

Marvin,

I received the lanyard today and wanted to thank you for the great work and all the extras you included, as well as the white tread...nice touch btw!

I was very impressed and would not hesitate recommending your work. Thank you very much...

Nick
Infraction warning for posting in the wrong forum...This post should have been posted in "The Good, The Bad, The Ugly" forum.

DSC_15830001.jpg

DSC_15080001.jpg

DSC_14970001.jpg

DSC_14890001.jpg

Hi,
Do you ship to Italy?
I'm interested in lanyard and pry bar.
PM for you. Your work is very very beautiful.

Maurizio

Can you make something up in Marine Corps Scarlet & Gold? I am interested in your large and medium pry bar, and perhaps a few pulls to replace the one on my Fatboy Jumbo...

Hi,
Do you ship to Italy?
I'm interested in lanyard and pry bar.
PM for you. Your work is very very beautiful.

Maurizio

Thanks - I'm SOLD OUT of bars and I've got to get some more supplies etc...

I've been doing football with both my sons for half of July and all of August.

I'll be up and running in a few weeks.

Thanks all

OK - here's for the Air Force guy... I guess they are Blue Angel colors (kinda)...

:D Blue angels are navy, thunderbirds are airforce, if I were you I would go with a simple blue and white for airforce or to match their pants and uniform shirts you could go with dark blue and light blue.

Nice lanyards by the way:thumbup:

Do you also do survival bracelets?

Thanks - I'm SOLD OUT of bars and I've got to get some more supplies etc...

I've been doing football with both my sons for half of July and all of August.

I'll be up and running in a few weeks.

Thanks all

I understand... football playing:cool: so I'll follow forum for when bars will be there.
Thanks a lot and cheers
Maurizio

DSC_14860001.jpg

Breacher Bars are sold already have plenty of the widgy/pry small and large

I have Black and Pewter Emerson Skulls

DSC_14890001.jpg

Are you back in business yet? Need a few of these... Any breacher bars?

Back