Customized Spydies

Domino with blue lightning strike carbon fiber and titanium pocket clip. Lovin' this knife, definitely my main carry as of now!
35fb60328c59005f7255e6444eec3c93.jpg

That green acid washed and splashed Endura is on its way to meeeee!

Just dropped it off brother! I told Mark to do whatever he wanted with it, he does excellent work!
A couple more went out this week too. Blackwood chaparral and natural linen military:

Natural linen is just gorgeous. Wish it was used more. It also ages very well:thumbup:

Just dropped it off brother! I told Mark to do whatever he wanted with it, he does excellent work!
A couple more went out this week too. Blackwood chaparral and natural linen military:

Great work. I'm pretty sure I know the guy the Military is going to.

Some beautiful stuff in here. The only customization I've done was accidentally snapping the clip on my Techno.

No Fair, micarta is my favorite handle material overall. You're right about it aging nicely.

Mark that endura looks great, nice shank hank too!

I think I may have just stepped onto a slippery slope with spketch and mmans...

For anyone thinking about working with Mark (MMans0311) on a knife, you should do it. Couldn't have asked for a better guy to work with. I haven't even received my knife back yet and I'm already figuring out my next knife for him and spketch to go after in my head. Spyderco really needs to hurry up with the new Gayle Bradley.

Last edited:
Looking forward to that GB2 for you, tdkfm! Thanks!

Just finished this yojimbo last night, polished green canvas:

Steve made these green/black diamond scales for me. I loved 'em, but got a wild hair this morning and dug out the belt sander and 600 grit sandpaper.....no mas diamonds.

Three hours ago, looked like this (top knife).

Now looks like this! You know me, Steve, my mind never rests......

Last edited:
Back