• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus steel Billet (BUY ONE GET ONE FREE)

Bladesmith2002

Received your invoice and made payment via ccnow.com look forward to getting the damascus.

Tim

Last edited:
Hi Bladesmith

2 more ladder (for the price of one)
2 more Raindrop (for the price of one)
and 2 more firestorm (for the price of one) please.

if I'm not misstaken that should be a total of:

$114 US.
regards
Alexander

Dear Sir,
The price of 3 billets US$ 132.00 with courier and you will receive 6 billets in this price for limited time offer till August 31, 2010.

Best regards,

Bladesmith2002

Dear Sir,
The price of 3 billets US$ 132.00 with courier and you will receive 6 billets in this price for limited time offer till August 31, 2010.

Best regards,

Bladesmith2002

I may be misstaken here but according to your pricing:

3x$34=$102+$12 shipping=$114 isn't it? Or is shipping more expensive because of the multiple billets?

Please send bill to lxemergency @ gmail . com

Did you also read their reply?

Yeah, smoke and mirrors. Problem with the surface grinding? Like I don't know the difference between improper surface grinding and improper welds, right?

We'll see if he sends me replacement billets, and of what quality.

Last edited:
Dear Alexander,
We pay to FedEx courier US$ 12.00 for 0.5kg and approximate two billets weight 0.5kg so three billets courier cost US$ 36.00 and total 3 billets price with courier US$ 132.00. We have sent invoice on your email address hope you will receive it soon.

Best regards,

Bladesmith2002

Yeah, smoke and mirrors. Problem with the surface grinding? Like I don't know the difference between improper surface grinding and improper welds, right?

We'll see if he sends me replacement billets, and of what quality.

We'll see. I'm sure you've never made a misstake in your career.

Dear Alexander,
We pay to FedEx courier US$ 12.00 for 0.5kg and approximate two billets weight 0.5kg so three billets courier cost US$ 36.00 and total 3 billets price with courier US$ 132.00. We have sent invoice on your email address hope you will receive it soon.

Best regards,

Bladesmith2002

Payment sent. Looking forward to the pieces. Please take care with the adress this time since last time you copied it wrong from the payment form.

We'll see. I'm sure you've never made a misstake in your career.

What's with the attitude? I received a lousy batch of steel, and am advising everyone before they purchase some that they may be disappointed.

What's with your attitude? That's ALWAYS the case.

You recieved a "lousy" batch of steel that they claimed was a misstake and they'd make up for it and you keep complaining about it. Go file a complaint in GBU if it's such a problem.

What's with your attitude? That's ALWAYS the case.

You recieved a "lousy" batch of steel that they claimed was a misstake and they'd make up for it and you keep complaining about it. Go file a complaint in GBU if it's such a problem.

An apology and a remedy to the problem would have sufficed.
A lame excuse, (i.e., a problem with surface grinding,) for the error was unnecessary.
There has been no "further complaining" from me about it; he said he would fix it and that's that.

Pakistan or India as far as I know. I know it came through the middle east when shipped to me anyway.

Hey Bladesmith, I've placed 3 orders now, hoping this last one actually went through! Please let me know when you receive the order!

Thanks,
amcardon

Back