• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Damascus steel Billet (BUY ONE GET ONE FREE)

We sent DHL Air Waybill copy on your email address, please confirm your postal address on AWB is correct?

Best regards,

Bladesmith2002

Paypal forwarded an old address which isn't in Romulus but near there it turns out the package is at the old address we are good I will go pick it up.

Got miine nice stuff thanks sorry about the confusion DHL list location of delivery in Romulus it was actually some place else which was an old address paypal accidently sent it was not anything to do on your end thanks for the service.

Anyone have pics of finnished blades or knives??

Here's one of mine after a couple of etches and a cold blueing. I'm very happy with my billets. Bladesmith2002 delivered as promised.

David

Attachments

• Damascus 1.JPG
    Damascus 1.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 59
  • Damascus 1b.jpg
    Damascus 1b.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 61
Dear Friends,
Buy One Get One Free offer will start again from December 01, 2010. Damascus patterns are available (Random, Ladder, Raindrop, Twisted, Firestorm and Ladder Bios Forge), now Buy any pattern and get Random Pattern free.

You can order any custom size.

Best regards,

Bladesmith2002

Last edited:
Hey bladesmith2002, email sent, offer still going? Wasn't sure if it was all of December or what...

Thanks!

Back