• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Dan Huang aka LIUKANG is back

I just got an email from this guy about trying to trade me for one of the knives I just posted today.

So People beware! Hes back and still surfing on our forum for people to scam!
hes still on ebay. I was skeptical from jump. Hes been at this for YEARS apparently

I'll say it again- in 2017 Liu Kang (Dan) was instrumental in helping me to recover approximately $10K in Busse & Swamp Rat knives stolen from my house in a robbery by 2 opiate addicts who then tried to sell them on eBay. He went out of his way to call Jerry Busse to ask about them, & who collected #27 LE's, (one was in the box) then made the deal & took them to his local police, turned them over, made a statement including description & name of "Seller" & his vehicle plate, how they linked up (eBay), etc.& that he was willing to testify against the thieves.

I bashed him when he did wrong, it is only right that I continue to give him credit for his doing right, even if folks don't want to believe me.. He is not the same person he was.

Take this post as fact, or leave it, but he could have kept & sold my knives & I'd have never known he had them. Instead, he did the right thing, and I have them back.

I've never done biz with Dan (that I know of) but his Busse collection must be ridiculously large after seeing the pics he puts on one of the Busse kin FB pages. He certainly has good taste in knives!

I'll say it again- in 2017 Liu Kang (Dan) was instrumental in helping me to recover approximately $10K in Busse & Swamp Rat knives stolen from my house in a robbery by 2 opiate addicts who then tried to sell them on eBay. He went out of his way to call Jerry Busse to ask about them, & who collected #27 LE's, (one was in the box) then made the deal & took them to his local police, turned them over, made a statement including description & name of "Seller" & his vehicle plate, how they linked up (eBay), etc.& that he was willing to testify against the thieves.

I bashed him when he did wrong, it is only right that I continue to give him credit for his doing right, even if folks don't want to believe me.. He is not the same person he was.

Take this post as fact, or leave it, but he could have kept & sold my knives & I'd have never known he had them. Instead, he did the right thing, and I have them back.
I'm glad that he did you a solid. That said, I saw him try to screw over two people here who needed a fair amount of money in a hurry. One was a military vet and the other was a fellow who was selling his Busse collection to do something for his dying sister. I personally helped out the latter fellow so he would not have to take Dan's beyond ridiculous lowball offer. No, I will not name names, provide further details, or try to convince those who choose to overlook his past behavior or who may not believe my account of what happened. Outside of these incidents, he engaged in ethically questionable behavior on multiple levels.

I will never do business with him, never mind associate with him. For everyone reading this, YMMV and caveat emptor.

I'm glad that he did you a solid. That said, I saw him try to screw over two people here who needed a fair amount of money in a hurry. One was a military vet and the other was a fellow who was selling his Busse collection to do something for his dying sister. I personally helped out the latter fellow so he would not have to take Dan's beyond ridiculous lowball offer. No, I will not name names, provide further details, or try to convince those who choose to overlook his past behavior or who may not believe my account of what happened. Outside of these incidents, he engaged in ethically questionable behavior on multiple levels.

I will never do business with him, never mind associate with him. For everyone reading this, YMMV and caveat emptor.
Yeah. I jumped him hard over that veteran. My post/posts are all still there, & I remember that very clearly. He did bad there, no doubt, & burned many bridges while here, & over various actions.
Not trying to steer anyone. Your last sentence covers it. Just saying he has changed quite a bit from those days. Like I said before- When he did wrong, I jumped him hard in open forum. It is only fair of me to give him honest positive credit for going out of his way to do something right. And he did.

It is only fair of me to give him honest positive credit for going out of his way to do something right. And he did.
Glad he did you positive, but that doesn't excuse all the negative through out the years.

He made his bed, he can lay in it until hell freezes over as far as I'm concerned.

Glad he did you positive, but that doesn't excuse all the negative through out the years.

He made his bed, he can lay in it until hell freezes over as far as I'm concerned.
I never asked for that. Nor did I ever ask for his return. Folks do bad, I'll jump them. Folks do good, I'll praise them. Especially if I bashed them already. Fair is fair. That is all.

Back