Day 6: Thank You to Our Designers. In Your Honor We Offer a BK22

OFFICIAL_KA-BAR

KA-BAR has been fortunate to have outstanding designers: Ethan Becker, Steve Johnson, Bob Dozier, John Benner and TDI, Paul Tsujimoto, and now Mike Snody. Today we thank them for their outstanding work. Our gift is a BK22 Campanion designed by Ethan Becker. To enter, reply to this post with your favorite KA-BAR designer knife.

http://www.kabar.com/knives/detail/182

-OKB

Becker BK5. Balanced and light in the hands, also love becker handles, very comfortable to me.

Thanks again for the giveaway.

Becker BK16 - near perfect blade shape/size for most of what I use a fixed blade knife for and some of the best handle ergonomics around.

My favorite is the BK9, but if you brought back the RBK that would be my ultimate! Here is a pic of my beloved BK9 and thanks for the chance!

Becker BK7, it's perfect for camping. It's my favorite fixed blade by far; especially with the BK77 micarta handles I got for it.

The BK-17 has become my favorite but the 9 and 5 jump into that top spot on occasion too.

My favorite is the bk 11. just a total workhorse, great things come in small packages. an all around fantastic knife for edc, camping and outdoors fun. Plus it's got a built in bottle opener. What the heck else do you need in a knife??? :D

I'm eagerly awaiting the release of the bk 10, i have a hunch it may replace the 11 as my new favorite hehe

My favorite is also the BK11 . Has been my all time favorite fixed blade so far.

BK9 and it is my only large blade but I use the BK14 almost daily in the yard so she has become my go to.

I love the bk11. Small enough for the small things and strong enough for a little abuse. And you can't go wrong with a beer opener.
Winning design in my opinion.

Becker BK16. Comfortable no matter how you hold it, light enough to do small tasks, big enough to handle more. It is the perfect knife!

Ma favourite is the BK16. The balance, the weight, the steel... It's just a great package. Not an entry ;-)

My favorite design would have to be the Becker bk-4, but I do have a bit of favoritism towards re-curves.

Becker BK7. I can't think of anything else I'd rather have in a SHTF situation.

~Chris

Back