Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
GIANT CHIRLANGI BOWIE BY KUMAR

Oveall lenght --24 1/4''
Weight --45 oz
Spine thickness --3/8''
Satisal wood handle
Great work by Kumar
The blade tip took hit during shipment transit between US and Nepal and I fixed the tip
Sweet deal at $295

17.5 inch 28 ounce Samsher by Thamar. Satisal wood handle. Field sharp rig for your collection at $145.

15 inch 26 ounce M-43 by Yuvraj. Horn handle. This Knife feels great on hand. Good deal at $135.

13.5'' 11 ounce Baby Kobra by Kumar. Anter handle. Add to your Kobra collection for $125

Will post the Baby Kobra picture shortly

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any all
First come first served

Last edited:
I'm the lucky one here, one of you saved me from myself. That Samsher sings loudly.

I'd be in a heap of trouble. What a beauty.

And the GCB, I'm crying, bawling my eyes' out, that thing is sweet!

I do admire the lines of that Samsher! I think HI will be forging a number of these in the next few months because of the interest that has started to spike lately. Better git'em while they're hot, guys and good luck to both of you.

I do admire the lines of that Samsher! I think HI will be forging a number of these in the next few months because of the interest that has started to spike lately. Better git'em while they're hot, guys and good luck to both of you.

The lines are incredible.

I'm blaming you for just increasing the length of the line 10 fold Mr!.

Seeing some very lovely stuff of late. I tried putting on a set of blinders but made me feel like a mule pulling a plow, I didn't like it much and didn't stop me from looking straight ahead where the pictures were.

Oh I got a great true Mule story. Hang on a second. Oh we're in the showroom, not the cantina.

I'll hold it.

I can't believe I missed another Thamar piece... Very dissapointed today. Man I want one of those Samshers so damn bad. Oh well I guess.

EMS and DD on M43.
(I blame you, DarthTaco123)

You've done a good job with that, that's the only HI type of knife I have and it's sweet at that length. Even sweeter that it's a 26, and not 29 ounce like mine. I don't know how having a ring feels on these, but it's very fine to use having that handle type, feels good on your hand. I'm betting the 15" will remain my "working" blade for a long, long time.

Congrats man, please post a ton of pictures if you can. Glad it was a forum member and contributer.

Thank you, sooner or later, but I'll get some pictures alright!

(Not that much of a contributer, unless asking newbie questions again and again qualifies as contributing :D.)

Back