Deals for 1/7 -- Pix, Falcata, Everest Katana , Kobra and great buys

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
26 inch 58 ounce Falcata by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Usual fine work by Kumar. Father removed the small rust spot on the blade and good as it can be. This one is the last Falcata in stock and I am offering this one at $295. *)LD* First come first served.

36 1/4 inch 46 ounce Everest Katana Sword by Kumar. Beautiful sadan wood handle. Standard leather sheath. Add to your Sword collection at $295. *SOLD*

25 inch 32 ounce lite and fast Kobra by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. $195. *SOLD*

14 1/4 inch 12 ounce Kumar Karda by Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Father removed the minor rust on the blade. Ready for use at $90. *SOLD*

17 3/4 inch 24 ounce villager fit and finish balance knife by Nabin (Rai Kami). Carved wood handle. Chokpa thought the man carved on the handle is ugly. She had ask me to charge only for the blade . $45. *SOLD*

9 inch 7 ounce baby Foxy Folly by Purna. Satisal wood handle. $58. *SOLD*

Email to himimp@aol.com to get any or all

Last edited:
Sheath maker Sham's kids wearing donated clothing.
Happy kids!

Sham's new born baby

Hey! I agree with Bawanna for a change. Cute kids. Doncha just love those big smiles?

BB, you seriously saved me on that Everest Katana. It's sings to me very loudly, and is at the top of my "buy without hesitation" list. I don't exactly have the money NOW, but I was definitely going to email about it still. Absolutely gorgeous blade, nice snag.

Also, EMS for the KK. Been looking for one of those bigger ones, to handle the bigger pineapples :)

Edit: DD Kumar Karda

Last edited:
Those are certainly some beautiful children!

Thank you all for the kind words and good luck with any of your wants! :) When I started with my first Khukri order a mere four months ago, I thought to myself, I'd never get into knives or much less, swords. Well, I guess I shot that thought all to heck. So much, for steadfast self control! It seems my resolve is being tested by all the wonderful items Auntie seems to be offering almost everyday. So much more my resolve as well!

Nice score there BB & SG! That Kumar Karda spoke to me as well - but EMS & DD done on the Purna Baby Foxy Folly. This is my first blade purchase from HI & while I'm still looking for my first full-sized Kukri, I am happy that I got this one to kick off the collection.

The children are adorable! I love the community here.

Khool stuff today! Congrats to the DD getters.
I'm not the kind of person who says all babies are cute, but that is a really cute baby.
It seems like Kumar has been the star of the DOTD as of late. He must have been really kranking out the khukuris and knives and kswords.

ChainWhip did you get that Baby Foxy Folly? Reason I ask is because last night I got a "thank you" email from auntie last night but wasn't sure if I did cause no shipping cost in email. So I emailed her back asking if that meant it was mine and what to include for shipping.
But then I saw you got ems/dd so emailed her back never mind cause someone else did.
Now I got email back saying "Yes the knife is your and will ship today"

Confused but will email her back to check...maybe she had another.

ChainWhip did you get that Baby Foxy Folly? Reason I ask is because last night I got a "thank you" email from auntie last night but wasn't sure if I did cause no shipping cost in email. So I emailed her back asking if that meant it was mine and what to include for shipping.
But then I saw you got ems/dd so emailed her back never mind cause someone else did.
Now I got email back saying "Yes the knife is your and will ship today"

Confused but will email her back to check...maybe she had another.
Mine was DD and PP sent - however, I am fairly certain there were more Baby-FF's since there were some unsold (or at least not marked sold) in the December DOTD's.

Dang...that Kobra still there?! What a beauty... My wife hears my brain working, she said, "don't even think about it, I thought you wanted a katana". My brain is saying, "it's just two more...hehehe", of course, common sense hits, and says, "you must really have a death wish"....lol, I guess so!

Dang...that Kobra still there?! What a beauty... My wife hears my brain working, she said, "don't even think about it, I thought you wanted a katana". My brain is saying, "it's just two more...hehehe", of course, common sense hits, and says, "you must really have a death wish"....lol, I guess so!
Something tells me you dont have a Kobra;) Better do what she says cul. She knows how to use a scalpel.

Back