Deals for 6/16 --Pix, Beautiful Foxy Folly, Blems Knives Swords and Huge Savings

Don't worry,
its all the same. I've even seen Edelweiß in the Himalyas and in the Alps. Mountains look similar too. Wooden buildings and roads in remote areas are comparable and mountain people have similar traits. Weathered skin harder working and more religious.

I haven't been to the middle east but so far the more I travel the more everything looks the same. The extent of certain things might vary but cause and effect are the same.

That being said Ndog... I am pretty sure Europe and Asia are on the same tectonic plate. The only thing that divides them is an invisible line created by man. I'll stick with that line of reasoning... Makes me feel better.

Tectonic plate he says. Yall trying real hard to make bawanna look stoooopid AGAIN.

Never fool a fooler, by doggie I'm gonna google it and finger out what a tectonic plate might just be. Right after I look up Tora. I should checked the spelling on that one, I think it might be a lawn mower.

They are what causes volcano and earthquake a lot of the times. The pacific has the ring of fire... California sits on a tectonic fault line.

FYI.... Nepal is only around 4500 miles away from Europe. That's not that far ;).

Tectonic plate he says. Yall trying real hard to make bawanna look stoooopid AGAIN.

Never fool a fooler, by doggie I'm gonna google it and finger out what a tectonic plate might just be. Right after I look up Tora. I should checked the spelling on that one, I think it might be a lawn mower.

Its what keeps Nepalis on this side of the Himalayas and Tibet on the other. India is ramming up against China about 1 cm/year (Ill have to fact check that one?) and causing them big Himalayan wrinkles. Nepalis were smart enough to stay on this side and wait for it to stop and Tibetians on the other side same thing. When it stops the Himalayas will erode down and China, Tibet, Nepal and India will all be one big happy country. Im still waiting for that to happen:D

Well why didn't ya just say so, makes perfect sense that way. All this technical mumbo jumbo and big words gives me the brain pain.

Ever notice that the eastern side of South America fits perfectly inside the west coast of Africa? That's a perfect example of tectonics

That being said Ndog... I am pretty sure Europe and Asia are on the same tectonic plate. The only thing that divides them is an invisible line created by man. I'll stick with that line of reasoning... Makes me feel better.

The Eurasian plate!

No long ago I saw a bunch of shows, how the earth was made I think. One was on the Americas (north and south). One was Africa (which is slamming into europe now). Another on India slamming into Asia building the Himalayas. Total fascinating information.

Thank you Conan... I knew I wasn't totally crazy, um well...
Nope! Maybe just a little bit tho. Your not totally out of the woods yet;)

Yep Conan! Theres a mid Atlantic oceanic ridge where ultramafic Khukri making material upwells from the earths mantle causing Kamis to make us the finest blades on earth:thumbup: How cool is that!

A triangle box came in the mail today. This Mustang knife is HUGE! I was expecting it to be the size of a buck knife or something, but it's a monster. The scabbard is beautiful, Auntie wasn't exaggerating when she said the scabbard alone is worth $75. The blade is thick, heavy and sharp. There's a little distal taper but it's still quite stout at the tip. You could easily do some serious work with this thing. It'd be fun to take it out in the woods on a camping trip to see everyone's reaction.

View attachment 554061View attachment 554060View attachment 554062

Last edited:
I wasnt expecting that either! The carvings are like whats on my Kothimoda Katana. Wow. :thumbup:That was a killer deal there! Grats man!

I sure didn't envision it that large either. That's really something. Lucky dude!

Thanks! I forgot to mention the tang's peened to the end of this hilt. It looks quite thick like an HI kangaroo tang.

I wonder what they use these things for? It seems too heavy to be purely a costume piece, it was clearly built to be used. But you'd think a "user knife" would be less ornate.

Back