Death chat begins......

Tom if it isn't to hot or cold she goes with us. But we have been leaving her home a bit lately and SO FAR she has done fine.

lol - your wife posted for you, George. You passed out.

Yeah...she's pissed I think. I flew in from Newark last nite, had a few waiting on the plane, on the plane and my car service guy had some waiting for my ride home. Stopped on the way home to pick up flowers and a card......thought I was golden, then you guys sucked me into this death chat craziness.

Now, about that B-8...................................................................................................................................:D

Well I figure that I've about filled my quota of posts tonight so I'm outta here.

Later folks, peace be with you.

whud i miss?

i think i fell asleep at the keyboard around 3:30, then woke up at 5 to go to bed. :rolleyes:

Speaking of coffee.... Anyone up for a cappuccino or espresso ???

image_zps809bd245.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

....I'm certain some of you guys could use some, just about now;)

Garth wants to make the B-8 out of 3/16". . .

Is he medically insane????

I think he might be . . . . . B-8 that is!!!!

Does B-8 spell "bait" on a license plate????

Jerry

Nope...not insane... a VERY clear thinker he is...more so after he's been "Hydrated"!!!

It would make all the fans of lightweight kitchen blades happy (about half of us);).

Then there's the Bombproof Stump Destroyer INFI Wedge fans (The other half of us):D.

We NEED both options!!!

If ya bring out a HOG version (.275') ... I'll get the plate if it's available!!!

Last edited:
Good Morning Hogs! I crashed and burned around 3:30, only slept about 3 hrs yesterday after the night shift. I'm ready to go have some coffee, eggs, and bacon at the local diner:)

Oh man... I fell out...

It's coffee and advil for breakfast. I call it "The Breakfast of Champions"

I don't know why I do this to myself, but I do know I will do it all over again tonight. :D

feeling great :)

Back