Photos Dec 2019 - Black Friday Grab Bag Scores - Lets see what you got..

One 500 bag and one 1000 bag. 5 knives. Im not sure of the model of the small custom knife. Very pleased. Thank you Busse!
View attachment 1264775 View attachment 1264781 View attachment 1264783 View attachment 1264784 View attachment 1264785 View attachment 1264787

I'd say the small one is a Cultellus, except the handle looks a little different. And I think the blade's too long. And not quite the right profile. So I'd say except for the handle and blade, it looks like a Culti.

It's nice, though. Whatever it is.

Looks great, John. I am currently sitting and awaiting the late arriving UPS truck. Website claims my $500 Bag...Out for Delivery.

How do you think I did?

One small bag with double cerakoted Ganzaaaa blades in INFI.

KpXhl3Rl.jpg

SYKCO INFI Spartan Worn Alpha Dog 6

dddojYal.jpg

Busse Combat "Desert BASE" + Busse Logo

0Wzh8CNl.jpg

Last edited:
And here's the pic :

096OGUH.jpg

The handle on the Hell Razor had me confused. At first I thought it was Tan and Black G10, but that tan is a lot whiter. Then I thought maybe Green and Black G10, but the green on that is a lot greener. But on further consideration, I think it's the stuff they used on the SMOG Warden. Desert Camo G10, maybe?

096OGUH.jpg

The handle on the Hell Razor had me confused. At first I thought it was Tan and Black G10, but that tan is a lot whiter. Then I thought maybe Green and Black G10, but the green on that is a lot greener. But on further consideration, I think it's the stuff they used on the SMOG Warden. Desert Camo G10, maybe?
Those old school HRs are amazing! Congrats to both of you!

So, I’m savoring this $500 GB. Out of the box, but still in wrapping. One knife. By measuring the length, and by feeling it’s butt through the paper, (it squealed a bit), I’ve determined it’s most likely a...Trough Raider. Smaller chance it’s an Urgent Fury, or Last Rites.

Any of these would be welcomed. Just didn’t want two Regulators and another FHFG. But they didn’t seem to be that common of a pairing, so had good odds on this one. I will complete the unavailing somewhat soon. Maybe.

So, I’m savoring this $500 GB. Out of the box, but still in wrapping. One knife. By measuring the length, and by feeling it’s butt through the paper, (it squealed a bit), I’ve determined it’s most likely a...Trough Raider. Smaller chance it’s an Urgent Fury, or Last Rites.

Any of these would be welcomed. Just didn’t want two Regulators and another FHFG. But they didn’t seem to be that common of a pairing, so had good odds on this one. I will complete the unavailing somewhat soon. Maybe.
No, you want those to trade with me!

I'd say the small one is a Cultellus, except the handle looks a little different. And I think the blade's too long. And not quite the right profile. So I'd say except for the handle and blade, it looks like a Culti.

It's nice, though. Whatever it is.
Yeah it looks like the Cultellus blade shape and same overall size, but the handle is completely different. I think you're right though, some sort of Cultellus custom.

Yep. A second AR would have been traded. FHFG in different colors would have been kept.

Yeah it looks like the Cultellus blade shape and same overall size, but the handle is completely different. I think you're right though, some sort of Cultellus custom.

I think whoever said SCABS got it right.
Except the lanyard hole's on the wrong side.
And the blade looks too long.

Maybe Garth will drop by and clear this up.

Back