December Buck of the month BOTM - 500 Duke S30V, drop point, barehead, black linen micarta

Dang! I was hoping to get a break this month. 🤣 But, I only have the standard rosewood dymalux 500 and I also prefer the barehead look. I'm also a little curious how this black linen micarta will match up with my CRK. Anyway, Buck done hooked me again. 🪝

Dang! I was hoping to get a break this month. 🤣 But, I only have the standard rosewood dymalux 500 and I also prefer the barehead look. I'm also a little curious how this black linen micarta will match up with my CRK. Anyway, Buck done hooked me again. 🪝
Yes Tim! You absolutely need this one to keep that amazing Buck collection of yours current! LOL :)

Just look at that long pull nail notch!

Yes Tim! You absolutely need this one to keep that amazing Buck collection of yours current! LOL :)

Just look at that long pull nail notch!
I agree! I have long pull notches in both of my 501s, but my 500 isn't duplicated yet. This will fix it. I had originally planned to just get one good version of each model, but that plan seems to have changed somewhere along the way. Not sure how that happened. 🤣

I'm in. love the 500 size. 500 to me is best pocket knife to carry in a pocket that Buck makes. I'd prefer it is stainless bolsters, but my suspicion is its nickel silver and that okay. steel, don't really carry what it is this time. it's a pocket carry knife for me....... all Bucks steels work.

Back