DEK1

The eagle has landed! Sorry Grenock Grenock , my first impression with this one is great! Thank you jlauffer jlauffer !
Cdpeyvn.jpg

qC9njot.jpg

This is what I would have ordered if I got on the preorder. I love the burlap scales! The checkering on the handles adds a nice touch I might add!

Yeah I liked the texture too...at first thought it was the burlap, but then realized it was checkered. Feel like I gotta stick with my thing of having both AECM and black canvas. And maybe a satin finish this time.

After handling this knife for a few hours, I have to say that CPK knocked it out of the park with this one! The ergos are excellent, the jimping is nicely done, and contoured like no other knife out there. It just feels like a comfortable extension of the hand.

MsoJl5Z.jpg

X9jwQiJ.jpg

WMQoCXq.jpg

After handling this knife for a few hours, I have to say that CPK knocked it out of the park with this one! The ergos are excellent, the jimping is nicely done, and contoured like no other knife out there. It just feels like a comfortable extension of the hand.

MsoJl5Z.jpg

X9jwQiJ.jpg

WMQoCXq.jpg

So how much longer does Marc have to wait for it? I have a sizable bet placed on 3 more days :p :D

Anyone know what all the available options will be for the pre-order?
I need something to salivate over through the week.

Only Nathan knows for certain but he had indicated that there will be semi-custom options for the blade finish in addition to the standard tumbled stonewashed (acid wash / satin). Then perhaps a swedge grind and as far as handle scales go the higher end scales such as TeroTuf, ebonite, ECAM and perhaps even some actual wood options. Pretty much most things which were offered when he ran the FK2 preorder.

Only Nathan knows for certain but he had indicated that there will be semi-custom options for the blade finish in addition to the standard tumbled stonewashed (acid wash / satin). Then perhaps a swedge grind and as far as handle scales go the higher end scales such as TeroTuf, ebonite, ECAM and perhaps even some actual wood options. Pretty much most things which were offered when he ran the FK2 preorder.
If that's all the case it will be hard to just pick one!

Back