DEK1

Only rough sanded this piece of ironwood was speaking to me. I think these ones could be special.

Yfsl3Fml.jpg
Hmmmm, I seem to remember you wanting to make me a set of scales.........

Cleaned two hogs with the DEK1 in AEB-L. It held a edge pretty well so no complaints. I just picked up a D3V version so I will chime back in once I get a chance to test it out.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts on how the two steels compare.

also, DEK2 conceptualization has commenced as of this evening.

it will not have two edges, and I doubt I'll ever design a DEK that does. Unsharpened swedge or extra pointy tip is fine, but a top edge defeats one of the handle's main purposes. I think I'll work with Paranee on a video which shows exactly why the handle is what it is

if you want a small double edged knife, get one of the upcoming boot knives

also; TRfromMT TRfromMT I just got word that there are Roundhouses on route to you

also, DEK2 conceptualization has commenced as of this evening.

it will not have two edges, and I doubt I'll ever design a DEK that does. Unsharpened swedge or extra pointy tip is fine, but a top edge defeats one of the handle's main purposes. I think I'll work with Paranee on a video which shows exactly why the handle is what it is

if you want a small double edged knife, get one of the upcoming boot knives

also; TRfromMT TRfromMT I just got word that there are Roundhouses on route to you

Damn man, can't leave us hanging like that! What is the main concept of the DEK2, in relation to the DEK1?

Back