DEK1

f3tOAuJl.jpg

Lorien Lorien is the new evil genius. These scales are extremely complex. They are giving me a real run for my money.

I love a challenge... but seriously, these are really next-level.

Yeah, the scales are not just a covering for the tang of the knife, they are the interface for the knife to your hand and are every bit as important as the blade.

Yeah, the scales are not just a covering for the tang of the knife, they are the interface for the knife to your hand and are every bit as important as the blade.
Well said and the execution on the dek is on point for my hand at least(xl gloves). It feels very nimble and balanced, more so then the the 3-3.5” fixies I have.

That's one of the aspects of CPKs that we appreciate. Some manufacturers have handles that are all over the place, eg. some are OK while other knives from the same manufacturer feel like a block of wood.

When I was fourteen or so an aunt gave me a German made “Original Bowie Knife”. It had a six or seven inch blade, stag handle, it was heavy, it had a great green leather sheath, the knife looked to me like a million bucks of way back then. I LOVED that knife. One good day it occurred to me to throw it against a tree from a distance and after a couple of shots the tip broke. I think I cried a little. I’ve never done it again. I know any CPK can take it, but you’re a better man than me and I won’t try. :(:thumbsup:

yeah, little gutter to deal with the water coming off the tent. Drainage is always something you need to manage starting around this time of year.
I'll be moving all the crap and used bikes, over the next few days, from my old building and have nowhere else to put them so into our yard they'll go. I'ma try and keep everything dry as possible in case I need to turn it into money. Which I'm sure I will.
New life, T minus 5 days...

Back