DEK1

PSA:

if your trying to decide if you should order a DEK1 I recommend getting it, at least a plain Jane one. It really is a great knife and if you don’t like it you should have no trouble recouping your cost. You’ve got maybe a day left.

back to your regularly scheduled program

The Scales on the DEK 1 are IMO some of (if not the best) CPK has produced thus far:thumbsup: Brilliant:D

4AkcB8z.jpg

I received my first DEK1 today so I am excited. I was on the fence about adding it to my CPK arsenal (seriously). I figured it was a slightly larger version of the EDC. I made the decision that if I was all in for the DEK1 , that I was selling my EDC's. They are gone and the DEK1 is my new EDC. The jimping or whatever its called around the butt of the knife, is a really nice design feature. Don't know what the rationale was to include it but I likes. The Paul Long horizontal crossdraw sheath will house this knife until my sexy preorder knife arrives.

IMG_1526.jpg IMG_1527 (2).jpg

I am limited to good places for photo ops in my office, but here is my DEK1. I won't say I have looked at all the pictures, but this is the first I have seen of the natural unpolished handle. I suspect it will be grippy when wet and cold, which is how this will get used during hunting season. I haven't compared it to my EDC yet (just opened the box this AM), but looking forward to an hour of fondling them both to compare.
IMG_2645 1.jpg

Back