DEK1

F4mflkP.jpg

Which Scales are these? This is what I will get!

Just arrived :)
BF767D53-09C2-4305-8C14-F6D1C0C1916F.jpeg

I very much like the FK2. I’m very happy that the Dek is different enough that I’m sure to enjoy both for different purposes. Was a little worried about the handle size . Amazingly enough not an issue and it’s a tad lighter in weight, just a Grand Slam! :D :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Oh yea, the Quality something we all here know is just Perfect!
Thanks Carothers’s Team!

Last edited:

My friend, Joe, is an awesome person within the custom knife community, so it's really gratifying to see him so stoked on this knife.
Full disclosure, I gave him that DEK1. He helped me out with buying a bow for my kid a few years ago, and with other things over the years, so the knife was in reciprocity for all that and a thank you in general. He suggested putting a video together, and I won't lie- I was hoping he would!

This knife is legit.
It was a lot of money to spend, but this thing is awesome. Easily the best finished knife I had so far.
Funny, the best part, I handled DEK1 to my father, who can nitpick everything on every single knife (he is not a knife a knife person, just want to examinate everything) and he said: ,,Yeah, this just feels right“
You can take that as a best complimnet as you can get :D

I put a bit thinner edge on mine, and then gave a it a microbevel at 20 °.
More pics to be added at some point.
One bad thing, I may had to buy a Field Knife at some point in the future.
BjoW6zL.jpg

Killer knife that keeps on impressing me and others the more I use it

This knife will be going places with me that is for sure it really does kick asss in all departments

The sheath is ideal for field use ...easy to clean and robust

Quality kit in every way

She is also very photogenic :)

Killer knife that keeps on impressing me and others the more I use it

This knife will be going places with me that is for sure it really does kick asss in all departments

The sheath is ideal for field use ...easy to clean and robust

Quality kit in every way

She is also very photogenic :)

I appreciate the review. :thumbsup:

Back