DEK1

H0tQ24M.jpg

20210302-154402.jpg

20210302-154448.jpg

20210302-123438.jpg

I have to say....yet again, I am impressed.

Played around with the 2x dek1 I got recently. For the stated idea behind the knife, Lorien...you did very well.

I can get all 4 of my dominant grips, the point is in line with the hand and the pommel doesn't dig into my side like my fk2 does when carried iwb on the right hip. (not a negative of the fk2, I like it a lot for it's intended use, and that longer handle is part of that concept).

You're right, it might look not so different than a general knife, but the things that matter (orientation, grip flexibility, ease of carry, point in line wth fist) are spectacular for how I'd want it to be.

Nathan......just dayum. Perfect. Lorien....you have a gift with subtlety of design that escapes most.

Mr. Pirtle.....very nice leatherwork. Did you use a laser and a machine to make that thing? Yeah, it's that good.

Anyways.....good job guys! I'm very happy. Hope the pix are fun for you.

(DEK1 in unbuffed basic black, dek1 in buffed double black w/blue screws, black pirtle sheath).

Last edited:
I received my preorder today and have to say I’m blown away by this, the pirtle made sheath is great, my first one from him. I like the size of the dek 1 and the handle is impressively comfortable. I can’t wait to put it to some use.
vaA91du.jpg

tMADulj.jpg

Back