DEK1

I received my preorder today and have to say I’m blown away by this, the pirtle made sheath is great, my first one from him. I like the size of the dek 1 and the handle is impressively comfortable. I can’t wait to put it to some use.
vaA91du.jpg

tMADulj.jpg
The red looks great!

I dont think they were listed as an option in this sale (prior sale to this last Friday) Inquired on final and, well...Jo is awesome.

Was lucky to grab a set of buffed and unbuffed as well as a set of ECAM's for my non swedged.

Jo is awesome

View attachment 1524442

Yep, if they were offered on the preorder I would have probably bought two sets of them. They were probably left over knives from the Blade Show. But I can't believe that they didn't sell out!

20210223_164436.jpg

Another lousy pic. Now that the weather broke..I need to take some outside/natural light pics..

The buffed (not shown) are a little darker, more contrast and make the colors pop. But the unbuffed in hand are tough to beat.

I have a set of buffed as well. I read Lorien stated all the DEK''s will take the same scales, so..the buffed will go on the DEK3 (I may pass on the DEK2 yea, right) if I'm lucky enough to snag one.

Love these scales

Last edited:
View attachment 1525621

Another lousy pic. Now that the weather broke..I need to take some outside/natural light pics..

The buffed (not shown) are a little darker, more contrast and make the colors pop. But the unbuffed in hand are tough to beat.

I have a set of buffed as well. I read Lorien stated all the DEK''s will take the same scales, so..the buffed will go on the DEK3 (I may pass on the DEK2 yea, right) if I'm lucky enough to snag one.

Love these scales

I was thinking it looked too light to be Osage Orange but figured that I would check. Thanks. They do look nice. I wonder why they produce so much scrap?

Back