Design the next David Mary Custom knife! - Gooeytek is the winner of the Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saving my spot.

I'd say you have only 11 hours left to get your design in, but well, today is tomorrow down under so sorry I guess you're out of luck. Just kidding. I'm closing the thread Friday at 11:59 pm EST and will be making a poll shortly thereafter. You have a bit of time left.

Not an entry, just for fun.

Funny thing is, i own Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop and i could make really nice renderings of knives...instead i choose to draw crude sketches which i then painstakingly edit on my phone 😐

7.5"/190mm blade

Inspired by dinosaur claws

Adobe_20230714_213144.jpg

Edit: Better handle-tip alignment

Adobe_20230714_215004.jpg

Last edited:
I'd say you have only 11 hours left to get your design in, but well, today is tomorrow down under so sorry I guess you're out of luck. Just kidding. I'm closing the thread Friday at 11:59 pm EST and will be making a poll shortly thereafter. You have a bit of time left.
Thanks. I have just been lazybones

Why not?

I like your knafs. Didn't think you were a top guard guy
I got no design ability in me. I wasn't given and didnt develop any artistic talent like many of y'all. my momma used to make me do art classes, drawing classes, painting classes, pottery classes, music classes, writing classes ya name it, every summer and during the school year as a boy growing up....trying to instill some artistic skills in me....it didn't happen. not from a lack of trying either.

I do like top guards on some knives. I definitely prefer some sort of bottom guard on a knife. whether a finger cutout or whatnot.

CDHumiston CDHumiston they’re nice, but I was looking for drawings of original new designs from you guys.

Polls are live. Feel free to vote for your design, and post comments explaining its features, merits and benefits, and why everyone should vote for it.

thanks David for doing this. I voted, and no I didn't vote for my own......it isn't the best design, although David did make it way better than my chicken scratch version......and I'd be proud to own anything David put his talent and skills on....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back