• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Desperate times

Hey guys, long time no speak/ too long a story but lost two old sas buddies in the the gan. And too many other things to mention. But the long and short is I'm going to sell my collection. As guys that know me I have some special pieces. Basically trying to get home over the next couple of days. Blown out rib cage from an RPG.
From
my friends in the past I will do great deals on some rare blades. Will post pictures early next week. PBF Set plus Hades Hornet, 3 JA 0NE WITH snake SKIN, NUMEROUUS RARE FSH. A lot of rare stuff. So keep an eye out. Will be back in touch soon. Best Anthont

sorry to hear about that man. Thank you for your service and god bless you

PS LOST MY COMPUTER, WELL BLOWN UP. SO CALL IF YOU NEED NEED 917 495 9370. OH also so heavy duty weapons. best.

Hey, hope everything gets better for you fast. Glad you are still alive. Will keep pray for you. Give me a call tomorrow. Wishing you the best...
Dan

Sir,

If you have happen to have Uncle Mofo LE #3, #4, or #5, please let me know and Ill give you whatever you need for it.

Best wishes sent
Eric

If you have an EU Uncle MoFo at all, please let me know.

So sorry to hear about your injuries, but I'm glad you're alive. Keep your head up, brother.

Jason

I'm sorry to hear about all the difficult times and your health issues. Let us know if we can assist. I don't know what a Busse JA is, but in terms of knives I have a soft spot for, it would be SH1's, SFNO's, FSH's and Force One. Feel free to PM me, or I'll try to call tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about your friends, glad you are okay. Hopefully the ribs heal up nicely, nothing but time can help those and they can be painful (I have only ever had a couple care of my big brother).
If you have a Pumpkin Warden I would be very interested in that, if not good luck with all of your sales and you healing.

Alex

Keep your chin up Brother. I understand liquidation and good luck with your needs. You have prayers outbound. Keep us posted in the Busse forum if you get a chance please.

Thanks for your service! Lots of prayers for you and all your buddies. Hang in there.

I'm sorry to hear about all the difficult times and your health issues. Let us know if we can assist. I don't know what a Busse JA is, but in terms of knives I have a soft spot for, it would be SH1's, SFNO's, FSH's and Force One. Feel free to PM me, or I'll try to call tomorrow.[/QUOTE

JA is a Jungle Assault, variant of an SHBM.

thank you for your service to your country. may you be blessed.

Since i just read this, a certain 'me too" flavor is hard to avoid, but let me say AMEN to the many "thank you for your service".

Anthony,

Hi! I'm sorry to hear the news. Thank you for your service, and God bless you with a speedy recovery!

Gene

ps, I have bought 4 Busse knives from Anthony, and all were flawless; he's a great guy to do business with.

Another victim of hard times. Sorry to hear about this. It's not much, but I'll say a prayer for you and your hard times.

You have my family's thanks and prayers. Thank you for your service, and good luck in your recovery.

All of my family's prayers for your complete recovery. Thank you so much for you and your friends' sacrifices. They will not be forgotten.

Back