• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Desperate times

pics and prices coming now. jaxx you better call me lol.........

Attachments

• 3 KBS1.jpg
    3 KBS1.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 157
  • FSH1A.jpg
    FSH1A.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 249
  • FSH2B.jpg
    FSH2B.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 241
  • FSH3C.jpg
    FSH3C.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 243
Next..............

Attachments

• HADES HORNET PLUS ORIG PBF SET1.jpg
    HADES HORNET PLUS ORIG PBF SET1.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 150
  • MOFS1.jpg
    MOFS1.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 224
  • ORIG FSH & BLACK KBD.jpg
    ORIG FSH & BLACK KBD.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 214
  • SHSH1.jpg
    SHSH1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 269
Ok guys its a start

Attachments

• NEW STUFF2A.jpg
    NEW STUFF2A.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 205
  • SJTACS1.jpg
    SJTACS1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 209
  • NEW STUFFB.jpg
    NEW STUFFB.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 218
  • JA & PUZZLE FIGHTER1.jpg
    JA & PUZZLE FIGHTER1.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 236
So give me 5 and ill start putting up prices. So more to list. Old gang jaxx and trevor where r u? 917 495 9370.

I'll take the two FSH Proto, Bone handle fighter, both MOASH, JA, Red/Black G10 re-curve FSH, per our phone call, thanks.
Dan

Claehill, incoming email, RE: values.

As soon as you have your prices firmed up, I have a serious interest in the D/C and spruce/tan G-10 FSH variant pending knowledge of assigned price & condition of knife. :)

goodness. sad to hear.

thank you for your service and sacrifice.

I wish you as quick and painless a recovery as possible.

If it falls through with Liu Kang, seconds on the red/black G10 recurve FSH, sir.

Some prices..............

Hey guys guess your all been at the creek. Finally got a camera that works, so will get pics up over the weekend. Guess there is around 45 still left.
A rough list.
Original PBF Set with one off Hades Hornet Sword, believe just made for Skunk around 25 inches long. $2400
3 Killer Bees. $250 A PIECE
1 Black only Killer Bee, never seen anther. SOLD
1 Jungle Assault left, rare as it has no center serrations, think i got it from progunner.? SOLD
Puzzle fighter, again one of a kind, maybe from Eric SOLD
Bone SHSH still here, had a nice offer from a good buddy, but feel I need a little more.SOLD
2 Flying mojo's, one maple, one red G10 (red wolf howling). $1400 A PIECE OPEN TO OFFERS
2 CS MOJO'S Contured G10 with teeth. $750 A PIECE, OPEN TO OFFERS
2 CS SJACTACS. $550 a piece
SFNO CAMO, Satin and DC with leatherman sheath.$650.00
4 ASH-1 CS, Bone, Camo, G-Rex etc. $550 a piece $650 fr the camo
4 Ganza run SHSH. Contured Handles. 2 Clips, 2 with teeth. $700 A PIECE............
13 Original FSH'S left. STIILL SOME ORIGINALS LEFT CS $700 A PIECE
Proto, Fatties, Skinnies all CS.
BWM LE GOING PRICE WITH A DISCOUNT
Stealth fighter. AGAIN GONING PRICE WITH DISCOUNT
Basic 11. Same again
And maybe a few more I can find. Plus then the customs, Carrillos, Striders, the list goes on.

Also have 3 killer assault rifles at my FFL, For give away prices. Original fully tricked out HK93 and FNC. And an early KAC SR15 In black.

So again I thank you for all your support. And feel free to get in touch. 917 495 9370 or 845 266 8045.

P.S Bear with me with the pics as it's pretty hard to function right now. Think it took me 40 mins to write this.
Best Anthony.

Guys knives will go out tomorrow. Sorry with one thing and another got held up. Priority insured etc. Sorry for the delay. Will also add new pics of what is left. Again sorry for the delay.
Best anthony.

I'm interested in the BWM LE. Price on it is?

PM me if you still have it for sale. I'd be interested.

Back