• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Desperate times

Sorry for your loss. Glad you're still with us.

Thangs guys. Getting home Tom and will start posting Tom. Ps ja is an original straight handled bm. Through everything I.m glad to be here. Brought up a catholic and lost my faith a long time ago. Funny how quickly you find it again xxx a. Thank you again for your love.

Me & mine appreciate your service. My sympathies on your loss. If I can help in any way, don't hesitate to contact me via email. Also, I might be interested in a .25 FSH.

Sincerely,

GregB
BaconBeavers
BOB(Born on Base) at Cherry Point

My condolences on the loss of your brothers. My family thanks you for your service to this great country. Take care brother, Aaron

Last edited:
Thank you for your service and fighting for everyones freedoms and god bless you, I sulute you.May you Have a fast recovery.Sorry for your loss.Respect

Please accept my sincere empathy for the loss of your comrades, as well as my sincere gratitude for your service. May the bad times pass quickly!

Hey guys and gals, thanks for all your kind words again. Finally made it home this evening. Will start posting pics tomorrow. Actually more stuff than I remembered in the safe.
AX.

Hi all and to the mods I know this is not an auction site. just been very hard posting these photos. I will add prices tomorrow. Thanks for your understanding. Anthony.

Attachments

• BONE STEEL HEART.jpg
    BONE STEEL HEART.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 978
  • FSH SUPER HOGS.jpg
    FSH SUPER HOGS.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 398
  • ASH 1 S.jpg
    ASH 1 S.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 975
  • MOJO SPECIALS.jpg
    MOJO SPECIALS.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 436
Last edited:
more pics

Attachments

• SFNO WITH SHEATH.jpg
    SFNO WITH SHEATH.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 337
  • MOFO GANZA.jpg
    MOFO GANZA.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 338
  • sjactac.jpg
    sjactac.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 374
  • PBF SET.jpg
    PBF SET.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 359
  • ONE OF A KIND FIGHTER.jpg
    ONE OF A KIND FIGHTER.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,258
more pics to follow. This crappy camera is not helping me right now.Like I haven't had enough probs lol :) But at least it gives you all a rough idea what I'll be selling. Again MODS i will be posting prices just needed to show some pics to the gang so they knew what was going to be sold. Respect Anthony.

Not sure that the going rate is for a custom shop ASH, but I love those satin finish ones with the smoothed pumpkin G10 grips... if it comes up for sale as well please send me a message. Thanks, and I hope the ribs are feeling better.

Alex

Very interested in this One of a kind fighter
attachment.php

Sending a PM also.

Eric

I am interested in the Bone Steel Heart and the Bone Ash 1... Please
PM me with info if you are still selling them... Thank you..

attachment.php

attachment.php

Not sure that the going rate is for a custom shop ASH, but I love those satin finish ones with the smoothed pumpkin G10 grips... if it comes up for sale as well please send me a message. Thanks, and I hope the ribs are feeling better.

Alex

Alex, Yes for sale still. Just got a camera that works. Trying to add more pics and prices. Best to call me 917 495 9370 and we can discuss.
Best Anthony.

MESSAGE DELETED...so I don't get calls from randoms.

On a different note gentlemen, Anthony is a stand up guy and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend dealing with him while he is still with us here on the forum.

Last edited:
Anthony,

I will try and call you this weekend. Thank you for your fast response and I look forward to talking with you.

Alex

P.S. There is a chance that I may not be able to call you this weekend (Canadian Thanksgiving and 3 family dinners in 3 days with 10 hours of commuting in between may be too busy), but if I don't call this weekend I will call early next week. Thanks again.

Alex, Yes for sale still. Just got a camera that works. Trying to add more pics and prices. Best to call me 917 495 9370 and we can discuss.
Best Anthony.

Man, tough road to come back from. You have my thoughts and prayers, and thank you for your service!

Adding my voice to all the others; Thank you for your service and bravery; sorry for your loss, and wishing you fast healing and recovery.

I'm interested in the Blue handled Mofo Ganza blade. I'm willing to do a face to face in NY with cash if you are interested. Message me if this is cool. Scott.

Back