did you guys see that new ka-bar?

ka-bar posted a pic of a knife with a usmc blade with a skeletonized full tang handle(no scales), on facebook.
with the title: coming soon. enjoy your weekend.
about six hours ago.
there was nothing in the picture that could hint to its size, neither had it a name.

so i wondered if somebody knew something about it?
if its the right size i really hope handle scales will be sold separately.

980810_662674273750135_23944729_o.jpg

they gave away this knife to 25 people in the complaint thread!!! :eek:
i would appreciate it if those who get one could post specs on it.

I seen it on my facebook page. For those that are into skeleton blades you should be happy.

What do you mean 25 were given away to people who complained. I have complained at least twice in the last week and I did not get one. This makes complain number 3. Who in the heck does a person have to kill to get free stuff around here?

I like the blade and once somedody makes a handle for it I bet it will look good.

Did they not notice how I complained about the high cost of Ka-Bars and that they should stay at their booth until the end. I am now complaining that my complaints are being ignored, hello, I am complaining, free knife please.

I seen it on my facebook page. For those that are into skeleton blades you should be happy.

What do you mean 25 were given away to people who complained. I have complained at least twice in the last week and I did not get one. This makes complain number 3. Who in the heck does a person have to kill to get free stuff around here?

I like the blade and once somedody makes a handle for it I bet it will look good.

Did they not notice how I complained about the high cost of Ka-Bars and that they should stay at their booth until the end. I am now complaining that my complaints are being ignored, hello, I am complaining, free knife please.

This thread: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...or-KA-BAR-customer-service-at-2013-Blade-show

I kind of like the blade shape, but I don't particularly see anything special? Looks a lot like a BK17, or a regular Ka-Bar army dagger... Maybe it's a size thing, I dunno

I noticed. You've established a pattern.

it's a really nice knife. the sheath is good too. we had "a few" at the show. you shoulda seen the prices :D the early bird gets the worm.

Ok so I did not complain in that thread but I meant to. Even Guyon is noticing that I have complained. Hello Ka-Bar, is this thing on?

Ha, just kidding, Ka-Bar does a good job, I just cant afford them anymore.

Actually, I'm starting to suspect a troll, and trolls are not tolerated in the Ka-Bar or Becker subforums.

Back