did you guys see that new ka-bar?

Must have learned how to get along from Mike Stewart.

I like and respect Ka-Bar and its products but I do see a situation that could hurt them if not looked at. If you see something then it is what you want to believe and not what is actually going on.

Complain once and get a response from Ka-Bar? Fine.

Continue to poormouth and complain despite multiple people showing you the knife you want available at your price point?

Shama lama ding dong. Live with the consequences.

Mike Steward indeed.

it's a really nice knife. the sheath is good too. we had "a few" at the show. you shoulda seen the prices :D the early bird gets the worm.

I am holding out for the BK8 folder.
Large model of course. :D

I just wrote Ka-Bar customer service to have them deal with this problem you have not me.

That's pretty funny. I just emailed the president of Ka-Bar and inquired about banning you from Bladeforums. :D

actually, evildick can be banned right now. mocking a mod is a bannable offense per spark's rules.

I bet my big brother can beat up your big brother.

Keep 'em coming, chuckles. I've been here a while and watched 'em come and go. My money says you'll flame out soon enough.

I like the blade and once somedody makes a handle for it I bet it will look good.

I bet it'll look like this
Qqnw6LU.jpg

Nice! I really like the looks of the original Ka-Bar. Now that they're coming out with something similar, but in a size that's actually useful to me... I'll be picking one up for sure!

Its an interestinh combination of features, Impact handle, Legendary blade, size for the neck.

Moose

I posted in that complaint thread. I sure hope Ka-Bar sends me one. :p

Seriously, I handled the knife at Blade Show, and it is a great little necker. Classic Ka-Bar Blade and very light.

About yay long. I just held my fingers up. Did you see that? :D
Maybe 8 inches? It will be interesting to see how far my memory is off.

I know that I'll be buying one. I love neckers and I love that blade shape. Thanks Ka-Bar, you guys are great.

BTW, it turns out evildick was a troll sneaking back over the rail for the fourth time. Sharks have him now.

Back to your regularly scheduled necker drooling.

Back