did you guys see that new ka-bar?

BTW, it turns out evildick was a troll sneaking back over the rail for the fourth time. Sharks have him now.

Back to your regularly scheduled necker drooling.
I saw him say some pretty positive things about the Kabar/Becker knives on another thread in general discussion.

Idk if troll is the right term. Maybe just a real Kabar fan with a loose mouth.

I bet it'll look like this
Qqnw6LU.jpg

color me psyched. what model is this one above?

PS I do like this knife. I just wonder on what kind of a different level its gunna be from say something like the Archeron as far as steel and country of origin.

Or is it exactly the same with a different shape?

Any hints from those whose handled one?

That's one sweet neck knife.
I already have a hard time deciding every day which Becker neck knife I want to carry, 11, or 14.
Now I see another neck knife that I must have.

How many neck knives are too many?

I saw him say some pretty positive things about the Kabar/Becker knives on another thread in general discussion.

Idk if troll is the right term. Maybe just a real Kabar fan with a loose mouth.

IP matches don't lie. He did the same kind of passive/aggressive stuff under his several other aliases, all of them banned previously.

I'll be sure to post pics when I get my free one. :D

I wish I had been paying attention when the impact series came out. I would have got an impact warthog.

I'll be sure to post pics when I get my free one. :D

I wish I had been paying attention when the impact series came out. I would have got an impact warthog.

I'm on the quest for one myself, seen a few go for $30 but I'm always strapped for cash.

Yup, this knife is pretty cool, or so it looks. I'm not a fan of serrations, but I could deal with them on this thing. I'd be interested in the specs myself. I love my 14, and am getting more interested in the small fixed blades, especially the neck knives.

Can't wait for this one to come out.

About yay long. I just held my fingers up. Did you see that? :D
Maybe 8 inches? It will be interesting to see how far my memory is off.

Bam! Photographic memory! :D

Tdhurl,

The knife is the #1117.

It is a small neck knife with a GRN sheath (that will dull the blade :D)
The knife is 7-7/8" long and 2.3oz. The entire package weighs 3.5 oz.
Material: 1095 CV, Black epoxy powder coat.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Paul Tsujimoto
Sr Eng
Prod Dev and Qual
KA-BAR Knives

If this is it, it looks relatively short compared to the real original KA-BAR. I'd say 5-6 inch blade.

Back