Did your Traditional knife get a workout today? -Part II

Notched the Nova Traveler rollator's basket tray to clear my new DIY re-purposed rubber 2.5 inch OD pipe butt splice folding reach extender carrier/holster.

Used my Harness Jack's punch (sharpest punch I have) to make the holes, then the Hammer Brand Gunboat's coping blade to cut the sides of each "U".

View attachment 1656470
View attachment 1656471
It may be almost as ugly as me, but it works, and cost less than half a purpose made one -- that would also require modifications to fit this rollator .... :D

f8LwozQl.jpg

Dan.

Staffette on duty needed a can of nasty, vile, disgusting, gross, stinky, yucky ... red beets opened.
The house 'lectric can opener don't, so she asked to borrow the Demo knife's can opener.
I opened it for her. In exchange, I don't get any of them daRn things contaminating my sausage & bell peppers. :D

Last edited:
Thanks! Who's that? I'm "Chippedmetal" on IG.
Joel Embiid, starting center for the Philadelphia 76ers. I thought maybe you were a superfan! I guess I assumed wrong :p A few years ago the 76ers started using "Trust the Process" as a motto for the fans to be patient and wait for the pieces to fall together, Embiid started using the phrase all the time and is now nicknamed, "The Process".

Joel Embiid, starting center for the Philadelphia 76ers. I thought maybe you were a superfan! I guess I assumed wrong :p A few years ago the 76ers started using "Trust the Process" as a motto for the fans to be patient and wait for the pieces to fall together, Embiid started using the phrase all the time and is now nicknamed, "The Process".
Did the pieces fall together?

"Proper Tool For The Task"
Staffette on duty asked me to go to the garden, and get the last 2 squash, any ripe tomato that ain't spoilt, and whatever else was ready to get harvested.
Got the squash. Two small toms out of 8 were ripe and ready to come in. 6 larger were/are good for fertilizer, so I left them, along with a spoilt green bell pepper, and all the corn that didn't come in.
Also got some of the lemon grass.
I used my Marbles MR409 "GI Utility Knife".
View attachment 1668251

Last edited:
Back