Didn't get what you wanted for Christmas? Giveaway! Winner Chosen!

I'll let this run a few more days and then lock it on Tuesday and have a winner selected by Wednesday.

Thank you all for sharing so far! I think if BF as a community and good or bad, I like hearing a bit about your lives. I think it helps humanize our fellow forum member a bit, rather than just have them be a completely anonymous name and avatar.

Great idea for a GAW thank you for the opportunity. 2020 was definitely a memorial year to say the least. o_O I'm a grateful Alcoholic / Addict in Recovery since Oct 25th 2007 in large part do to the kind and honest people of my 12 step program. Unfortunately do to the Coronavirus outbreak just about all AA & NA meetings in my area of Canada have been understandably closed. This has put many people suffering from addictions of all kinds in worse danger because for people who suffer with these types of problems isolation is a huge problem. For most of us at our core we have a (Thinking Problem) and the more time spent alone in our troubled thoughts the worse our state of minds can get. I'm positive we've lost many members back to the darkness in these past months and that thought can be sole crushing. However there is a silver lining in that through necessity our Area has discovered ZOOM meetings. :) Before 2020 I had never heard of Zoom or anything like it but over the last month's since March 2020 because of Zoom AA & NA meetings have continued. It may not be the same as getting to meet with your old friends over a cup of coffee in a church basement like before but it is an opportunity to get out of your head and to be reminded your not alone in your struggling and best of all that people really do make it out the other side. Thanks again for the great GAW. ✌

Last edited:
The wheel has chosen!

Onebigbill Onebigbill is the winner! Congrats!

MpFeXxD.png

Send me a message with your shipping info and I'll get it out asap!

Thank you all for entering and sharing a little bit of your life with us. I hope 2021 is everyone's best year ever!

The wheel has chosen!

Onebigbill Onebigbill is the winner! Congrats!

MpFeXxD.png

Send me a message with your shipping info and I'll get it out asap!

Thank you all for entering and sharing a little bit of your life with us. I hope 2021 is everyone's best year ever!

Wow! :thumbsup: I feel like I am a double winner...Got my COVID vaccine shot today and won a most generous GAW to boot!:D Thanks Fixall Fixall and thanks to all who aimed their congratulatory remarks at me too.:D

Back