Do I need help?

TheGrownUpKid

Platinum Member
Anyone else just watch the CPK sales forum for sport?

I'm not even looking to buy right now. Yet I find myself making sure not to miss, and then follow up on, every single sale thread, just cause its so crazy to watch. Even knives I don't want. And I find myself checking in on the ones that don't sell fast, sometimes for days. And somehow I'm satisfied when someone buys the knife, and that the seller sold the knife.

What's happening to me??

You guys make a great therapist.

I'm not even looking to buy right now. Yet I find myself making sure not to miss, and then follow up on, every single sale thread, just cause its so crazy to watch. Even knives I don't want. And I find myself checking in on the ones that don't sell fast, sometimes for days. And somehow I'm satisfied when someone buys the knife, and that the seller sold the knife.

What's happening to me??

It’s all part of the hobby. Knives, guns, cars, watches, etc. are all the same. You buy in, to play the game. Think about all the money you have ever dumped into your multiple hobbies. It’s a sickness I tell ya.

What's happening to me??

You're basically in the nut house asking if you're crazy......

Good luck getting out.....I haven't left since I got here🤪

What's happening to me??

If you have to ask……

Then probably.

Be like me- iron willed
1. Unsubscribe from all sale threads
2. Don't use your phone as your sole device- for social media, streaming, work related calls and have the CPK forum bookmarked on your homescreen
3. Don't have friends who share the same hobby
4. Don't go to Blade Show Atlanta and make more friends
5.Think about the day you have to move closer to family and explain to them why you have to keep one room(yes, room) off limits to everyone

If anyone find these tips helpful, you can paypal me( ff, discreet, no comments in the notes please) 50$ to vkpisloco@gmail.com

7dT7HW.png

I have all those hobbies, except watches. Knives are by far the worst.
I used to collect Case knives, had over 100 of them when I first discovered Bladeforums. Realized I had a lot of money tied up in them, so I sold them all to help fund new brands I discovered here on. BF! I agree, knives are what I buy/sell/trade the most, with gun stuff being second.

I used to collect Case knives, had over 100 of them when I first discovered Bladeforums. Realized I had a lot of money tied up in them, so I sold them all to help fund new brands I discovered here on. BF! I agree, knives are what I buy/sell/trade the most, with gun stuff being second.
Agreed! I’ve cycled probably 100 different knives in my relatively short tenure here with approximately 30 different makers. The only constants have been CPK, Bussekin, Becker and Tops.

Be like me- iron willed
1. Unsubscribe from all sale threads
2. Don't use your phone as your sole device- for social media, streaming, work related calls and have the CPK forum bookmarked on your homescreen
3. Don't have friends who share the same hobby
4. Don't go to Blade Show Atlanta and make more friends
5.Think about the day you have to move closer to family and explain to them why you have to keep one room(yes, room) off limits to everyone

If anyone find these tips helpful, you can paypal me( ff, discreet, no comments in the notes please) 50$ to vkpisloco@gmail.com
Pfftt…….you only have one room………amateur 😜

Back