Do I need help?

I have all those hobbies, except watches. Knives are by far the worst.
I have all of these ā€œhobbiesā€ ā€” money pits ā€” as well and feel the exact opposite . In order of pits, high to low , cars > watches > guns > knives . JEEP stands for just empty every pocket lol

Just lucked into 2 more CPKs which doubles my collection so hoping the itch is satisfied for a bit lol

JEEP stands for just empty every pocket lol

I can relate to this. If you ever feel like you are too bored on the weekend, or feel like you have a little too much time on your hands, get yourself an old Jeep or 2 (or 3)! Problem solved, you will never wonder what you need to do with your spare time again!!

Side story: my neighbor once pointed out that the rear diff on my 94 Cherokee was leaking. I told him that was a just a guage to check and verify that there was oil in it! šŸ˜

I can relate to this. If you ever feel like you are too bored on the weekend, or feel like you have a little too much time on your hands, get yourself an old Jeep or 2 (or 3)! Problem solved, you will never wonder what you need to do with your spare time again!!

Side story: my neighbor once pointed out that the rear diff on my 94 Cherokee was leaking. I told him that was a just a guage to check and verify that there was oil in it! šŸ˜
lol I feel you and mines not even old . Sure does take up a lot of weekends . My only rule is that you have to keep the wheeling to wrenching ratio as high as possible

IMG_5190.jpeg

Try owning an old Land Rover.
Now this is a true labor of love !!!!!! Iā€™ve had two , truly loved and absolutely hated both lolšŸ˜¢šŸ¤£šŸ˜¢šŸ¤£šŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Š

My old firebird is close to going into the spray booth. I have years of UPS boxes here that I can now open lol. Putting it back together should only take another year or two lol

Yep, thatā€™s 100% true! Both of my local post offices know me by first name. I do lose a little bit on shipping as I like to set my prices fair, but I do this for the love of the hobby not for money.

When we lived in Albuquerque they all knew Letty and when we moved to Gallup less than a year ago...yep, Letty is the popular one.

View attachment 2464143

Back