Dpx gear tracking notice!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is the first time I've ever wanted the weekend to go by fast... Haha

L0mein

Got mine.

Its leaving on the 30th as well.

Finally, the time has come! Look forward to pics from people beating their LE's

I received shipping notices, too. Separate ones for the two LEs that I ordered. One is scheduled to ship on the 30th, and the other the following day.

Got mine too, leaving on the 30th. Pictures to be posted when she arrives.

I got them for my two knives. One says expected shipping 1/30 and the other said expected shipping 1/31.

I wonder why there are so many different expected shipping dates? And why is mine so far away?????

Cant wait to get mine !!!!! i knew it was gonna be shipped sometime between friday(today) and tuesday of next week ..... my source ....

>The LE/Folder you purchased is #98. It has a black handle and the blade is black--PVD >coated.
>
> For your info--The DPx Limited Edition HEST Folders just arrived in the U.S.A! We are >currently inspecting and packaging the LE/Folders and will ship out the end of this >week, beginning of next week as each knife is ready to ship.
>
> Regards,
>
> Linda
> DPx Gear

Wow... congrats to all who ordered the LE version!

I can't wait for my two first production runs!

i dont think All of us will get shipped out tracking #s today, I know I purchased the last one available so im prob in the next week shipout group. i'll let u guys know when i get my tracking number, so everyone that has paid in full should have one by that time too :) so .... if you haven't gotten one yet dont fret you may not get it till early next week !

I am just a customer nothing i stated is fact, just speculations in good faith

Awesome! I woke up to mine ;) Although the 30th is a Sunday. Doesn't matter. Monday the 31st is fine :thumbup:

Last edited:
The 30th can't come fast enough. It's still the 28th?

It's Christmas all over again or early B-day :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back