ebay seller shows what his khukuris did to his hand!

Now a khuk has a lotta mass on the balisong, and if dropped from say waist (or table height) has enough mass beind its razor edge to really damage any lower extremeties, like calves, ankles, feet, and such.
Have a nice 19th century Nepalese military dui chirra that I used to display as a bare blade on a bookshelf at about head height. Knocked it off one day; it fell to the hardshell guitar case on the floor and rocketed sideways into my shin, right to the bone. Shoe full of blood in no time, but fortunately a shallow and fixable wound. Don't try this at home:eek:

Now a khuk has a lotta mass on the balisong, and if dropped from say waist (or table height) has enough mass beind its razor edge to really damage any lower extremeties, like calves, ankles, feet, and such.

THERES AN EASY ANSWER TO THAT BERKLY, IF SOMETHING HURTS YOU GET RID OF IT, IM NOT AFRAID OF IT ??,ILL TAKE IT HOME AN EVEN GIVE YOU $20 OR $30 BUCKS FOR IT, GENEROUS HEY??, SEEN AS YOU SHOULD PAY ME TO TAKE IT AWAY AS ITS SO DANGEROUS. HERES HOPEIN.:( :)

Originally posted by ghorka
THERES AN EASY ANSWER TO THAT BERKLY, IF SOMETHING HURTS YOU GET RID OF IT, IM NOT AFRAID OF IT ??,ILL TAKE IT HOME AN EVEN GIVE YOU $20 OR $30 BUCKS FOR IT, GENEROUS HEY??, SEEN AS YOU SHOULD PAY ME TO TAKE IT AWAY AS ITS SO DANGEROUS. HERES HOPEIN.:( :)

Hello Ghorka.
Welcome to the cantina.:)

Just a note to the other denizens of the cantina.....
Ghorka already sounds a lot like Tsimi ainnit(?), next thing you know he's gonna be mumblein' something about 'Research' and trying to find a cave in the outback.:rolleyes:
Instead of one legged lady dancers Ghorka will probably opt for something equally disgusting, but it's late, or early, depending on your point of view so I will leave it to y'all's imagination. :rolleyes: :p :yawn: :p

You know that if he digs a deep enough hole in Australia he will end up in Tisimi's cave in Florida. :) :eek:

n2s

Berk,
WHAT A KLUTZ!!Understand you have a hernia!! Known around the CAVE as a Lawyers lament!! Caused by your making so much $$$ & dragging the $$$ bag,causing Texas boots to get heel worn causing lopsidedness,hence a hernia!! NO I as a POOR RESEARCHER don't feel sorry for you RICH people! Letting a K cut you THEN letting everyone know "you are a accident waiting to happen"!:God what a KLUTZ!!BE GLAD your K WAS DULL, LITTY BITTY SCRATCH,& YOU WANT & BEG FOR SYMPATHY!gRUMBLE!! I REMEMBER WHEN TEXANS WERE ROUGH!
jim

WHAT A KLUTZ!!Understand you have a hernia!! Known around the CAVE as a Lawyers lament!! Caused by your making so much $$$ & dragging the $$$ bag,causing Texas boots to get heel worn cauing lopsidedness,hence a hernia!! NO I as a POOR RESEARCHER don't feel sorry for you RICH people! Letting a Kcut you THEN letting everyone know "you are a accident waiting to happen"!:God what a KLUTZ!!bE GLAD your k WAS DULL, LITTY BITTY SCRATCH,& YOU WANT & BEG FOR SYMPATHY!gRUMBLE!! i REMEMBER WHEN tEXANS WERE ROUGH!

That's Tsimi for ya---caring and sympathetic to the end;) :p :D

Heehee! Good one, Ghorka.

making so much $$$ & dragging the $$$ bag,causing Texas boots to get heel worn -- Jim

Heehe! Where in the cave does he get all those wonderful ramblings and ravings!>!>!>!>!

Keith
En Ferro Veritas

Heehe! Where in the cave does he get all those wonderful ramblings and ravings

Its easy just deprive yourself of sunlight, then eat nothing but Dog Tacos and Bat Guano, and get yourself a riproaring case of HIKV and you're on your way to "ramble town" which is just down the road from "drooling on yourself City" and right next to "flatulance acres":D:D:p

Don't forget sleeping in a pile of dirty laundry and in the morning putting on your cleanest dirty shirt.

munk

Don't forget sleeping in a pile of dirty laundry and in the morning putting on your cleanest dirty shirt.

:D

Sounds like lyrics from a Johnny Cash song called "Sunday Morning Coming Down" IIRC. That title might be a little off...

Understand you are running for mayor in all three places

My wife would attest to the fact that I'm mayor of one anyway;) I'm not sure I want to know which one she REALLY thinks;) :eek:

Kris Kristoferson (sic) wrote; Sunday Morning coming down. my broken memory coughed this up, and you are right, Rob, 'cleanest dirty shirt,' is one of my favorite lines and I stole it.
BTW; my observation about the cave dweller was not referring to you, as i know you would not run for Mayor in any place that would have Clifton as a resident.

munk

My wife tried to make me some dog tacos but she's got dyslexia, so we had god tacos instead. Maybe Cavey gotta hold of some scraps of them from our trash, and that's why he's a Jim(saint) now.

Must admit guano of any sort was omitted from the recipe, maybe that's why I can white a complete sentence? Jim, do you drool when you talk as well as when you type? Is your mouse/keyboard saran-wrapped for good measure? Safe computing you know! Nice computers don't go down!

Keith
En Ferro Veritas

Ghorka already sounds a lot like Tsimi ainnit(?), next thing you know he's gonna be mumblein' something about 'Research' and trying to find a cave in the outback.
Instead of one legged lady dancers Ghorka will probably opt for something equally disgusting, but it's late, or early, depending on your point of view so I will leave it to y'all's imagination.

I AM NOT SURE WHAT YOU ARE SAYING HERE ABOUT ME PICKING DISGUSTING WOMEN, BUT I ASURE YOU MY WIFE IS A LOVELY LADY AND I EMPHISISE THE {LADY} I HOPE THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A JOKE OF SOME KIND, BUT IF IT IS I MISS THE POINT. [PLEASE EXPLAIN]:grumpy: :mad:

Kris Kristoferson (sic) wrote; Sunday Morning coming down. my broken memory coughed this up, and you are right, Rob, 'cleanest dirty shirt,' is one of my favorite lines and I stole it

Didn't know that. I had only heard Johnny's version. Which is better?

BTW I taught his kids when I lived in Maui (Kris K.'s that is:D)

Guys,
Congrats. understand all 3 of you won the election by a landslide!Ramble Town- Mayor- is Munk ,Drooling on yourself City - Mayor-is Fer & GUESS WHO HAS FLAT.CITY,YOU OF COURSE"MAUI"!! No one else even came close!! Ahh, Fer, your wife contacted me, seems she wants you to take a cooking course,Said she camre to me cause I'm known for being PERFECT!:D! SHE ALSO WANTS ME TO TELL YOU TO BUYSOME BIGGER K'S!HEE!
jim(Still "THE"Saint):cool:

Ramble town fits me...I'll take it. I continue a stream of consciousness form of conversation long after it passed out of style...

munk

Ghorka, I wasn't following the dialogue but am pretty confident it was a joke, especially if it involved Clifton in any way.

I am certain your wife is wonderful and no one here would ever seriously offend you. If they did they would be blasted by all.

munk

Fair enough, to be Mayor of droolville! Heehee!

I guess I'll hafta sign up for the cooking classes...Do saints teach thru good works or emulations, Jim? Can one actually learn skills from Saint Clifton?

Keith
En Ferro Veritas

HI ITS OK I GOT AN EMAIL AS WELL FROM ANOTHER MEMBER EXPLAINING HIS HUMOUR, I AM ONLY A NEW MEMBER SO WASANT SURE WHAT WAS HAPPENING IF I WAS BEING INSULTED OR WHAT. AND HI TO YOU ALL FROM ME IN AUSTRALIA I LIKE THIS FORUM I HAVE ONLY BEEN COLLECTING KHUKS FOR A SHORT WHILE AND HAVE DECIDED TO COLLECT HI KHUKS EXCLUSIVLY. HAVE ALLREADY BOUGHT THREE ALL MADE BY BURA. I HAVE 3OLD KHUKS I WILL BE LISTING ON EBAY TO GET A BIT MORE CASH TOGETHER SO I CAN BUY MORE HI KHUKS. AND TWO REALY NICE ONES ANTIQUE IVORY HANDLED GHURKA OFFICERS KHUKURI VICTORIAN ERA, AND A NICE BONE HANDLED ONE. OK GOTA GO NOW REGARDS KEN

Back