Economic Stimulus....KMG give-away (Closed to further entries)

Wow! Incredibly generous! I'll take 37. Thanks for doing this!

Rick DuBois

Woops! I didn't realize I wasn't on the last page, and the numbers were all taken.:grumpy:

Last edited:
Rob your offer is a gracious one but leaves me puzzled . Why are CANADIAN S always left out of draws ?? Here I am in desperate need of a grinder. I have heard the shipping storys but if anyone ships its all the same 3 words on a declaration form and mail it all the same. I would pick 27 but I can offer to BUY the grinder off the winner as 90 % of the people already have a grinder. winner can email me$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

This isn't a Canadian stimulous package is it :confused:

This thread is not only EXTREMELY generous of Rob, it's also positive proof that about 1/3 of people that post in threads, do not actually read the threads. :D

These numbers have all been picked by at least 2 people. The number is followed by its number of guesses in parenthesis. If you picked one of these numbers, you better hope you were the first one that picked it! :D If you guess if AFTER this post, then you are a ding dong. :)

00 (2)
01 (3)
3 (2)
7 (4)
8 (3)
11 (2)
12 (2)
13 (2)
22 (2)
23 (3)
25 (2)
26 (3)
30 (2)
32 (2)
34 (2)
35 (2)
36 (2)
40 (2)
48 (2)
49 (2)
57 (2)
61 (2)
62 (2)
63(2)
64 (2)
68 (2)
67 (2)
69 (2)
70 (3)
71 (2)
73 (2)
77 (2)
83 (2)
88 (2)

:p :p :p

does this mean that only 100 need to apply?

If you agree, then pick a number from 00-99 and post it here online. We will use Friday's ( 3/20/09) close of the Dow Industrial average to determine the winner. The first person that picks the 2 digit number closest to the last 2 numbers friday's close...without going over...wins the KMG. We are only using the numbers on left of the decimal point.

lol...is that 100, or 101??

I went to publik skool

Good idea, and class act. I'll take #02 please!

-edit- Oops! I tried to hurry to the end and pick, and then read through and see that I am too late. Oh well, it's still a great idea, kinda like a "Pay it forward" kind of thing. Good luck to all!

#72 for me please.
Thank you for hosting the giveaway. This is really cool! If I win I will buy supplies and get it grinding ASAP.

Edit- I see the numbers are all taken. Thank you anyway.

2nd Edit- Now I see another thread criticising people who don't read threads before posting. How embarrassing :eek:
Excuse me.

Last edited:
I didn't enter, because I couldn't meet the requirements, but I do want to say that this is a heckuva contest! :cool:

Rfrink- you are to be commended- and good luck to all! :thumbup:

#72 for me please.
Thank you for hosting the giveaway. This is really cool! If I win I will buy supplies and get it grinding ASAP.

Edit- I see the numbers are all taken. Thank you anyway.

2nd Edit- Now I see another thread criticising people who don't read threads before posting. How embarrassing :eek:
Excuse me.

don't feel bad, I'm embarrassing all the time :D

irritating you isn't it Nick :D

This thread is not only EXTREMELY generous of Rob, it's also positive proof that about 1/3 of people that post in threads, do not actually read the threads. :D

These numbers have all been picked by at least 2 people. The number is followed by its number of guesses in parenthesis. If you picked one of these numbers, you better hope you were the first one that picked it! :D If you guess if AFTER this post, then you are a ding dong. :)

00 (2)
01 (3)
3 (2)
7 (4)
8 (3)
11 (2)
12 (2)
13 (2)
22 (2)
23 (3)
25 (2)
26 (3)
30 (2)
32 (2)
34 (2)
35 (2)
36 (2)
40 (2)
48 (2)
49 (2)
57 (2)
61 (2)
62 (2)
63(2)
64 (2)
68 (2)
67 (2)
69 (2)
70 (3)
71 (2)
73 (2)
77 (2)
83 (2)
88 (2)

:p :p :p

Last edited:
Heya Rob,, I'll try 96,,, thanks

jm

edited----awww piss on it,, i cant keep track,,,I think I'll just go out and buy something,,, something American,,, or make something for someone else to buy,,,,

jm

Last edited:
HEY ! the fat lady already sung her song Guys :D

Rob I'll pre register for the next one with # 1 OK ;) :D:D:D

Back