EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! How are you liking that Druid Scott? It looks like it would cut your thoughts if you looked at it wrong.

I'm digging it so far Erik, thanks for asking, very smooth and being an integral the sound it makes on lock up is unreal!
And it does look wicked sharp, love the blade grinds!

r2h6.jpg

Paul

Finally back in the game! Work and travel have left me without being able to participate in this awesome thread. I see my buds Erik, Paul, and John (as well as a bunch of other steel-wielding badasses!) are holding it down! Yes, I had like ten pages to go back through!

Anyway, here's what's keeping me company today:

First up, pair of KAI products. My absolute favorite knife, a customized ZT0801*, along with its little buddy, the Kershaw Shuffle which is scary sharp right now thanks to some work on the Sharpmaker last night. Maratac III in copper, and a Gerber Shard, which actually is just a really neat little thing to have**. I actually pried open a small safe door with it (old, hadn't been opened in a long time), and doing so didn't even knick the paint. Lastly, there's a paracord bracelet I made that has a whistle buckle (which is worthless, incidentally).

13936288640_e68d8447b5_b.jpg

*eschwebach is The Man.
** Have I mentioned that eschwebach is The Man? Because he is.

Finally back in the game! Work and travel have left me without being able to participate in this awesome thread. I see my buds Erik, Paul, and John (as well as a bunch of other steel-wielding badasses!) are holding it down! Yes, I had like ten pages to go back through!

Anyway, here's what's keeping me company today:

First up, pair of KAI products. My absolute favorite knife, a customized ZT0801*, along with its little buddy, the Kershaw Shuffle which is scary sharp right now thanks to some work on the Sharpmaker last night. Maratac III in copper, and a Gerber Shard, which actually is just a really neat little thing to have**. I actually pried open a small safe door with it (old, hadn't been opened in a long time), and doing so didn't even knick the paint. Lastly, there's a paracord bracelet I made that has a whistle buckle (which is worthless, incidentally).

13936288640_e68d8447b5_b.jpg

*eschwebach is The Man.
** Have I mentioned that eschwebach is The Man? Because he is.

I was wondering what happened to you Forrest. Thought you might have been attacked by one of the many feral species you have down there in the jungles of Florida. Looks like you are prepared for anything the wilds throw at you though. :D

I was wondering what happened to you Forrest. Thought you might have been attacked by one of the many feral species you have down there in the jungles of Florida. Looks like you are prepared for anything the wilds throw at you though. :D

LOL All too true. I was out of town half of last week and all this last weekend. I went to my grandparents' house to help my grandmother move some things. One of them was this old safe, which had sat in a closet for like, forty years. It was unlocked, but they'd never tried to pry it open for whatever reason. On a whim, I whipped out the Shard, jammed it in there, and it opened that thing like a champ. It was pretty awesome. :thumbup: Inside were some old papers and photos which my Granny was happy to see, so I was a hero.

LOL All too true. I was out of town half of last week and all this last weekend. I went to my grandparents' house to help my grandmother move some things. One of them was this old safe, which had sat in a closet for like, forty years. It was unlocked, but they'd never tried to pry it open for whatever reason. On a whim, I whipped out the Shard, jammed it in there, and it opened that thing like a champ. It was pretty awesome. :thumbup: Inside were some old papers and photos which my Granny was happy to see, so I was a hero.

I'm just glad a gator didn't get ya :thumbup:

And today was a ZT and cupcakes kinda day :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back