EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with John and Quiet Erik---beautiful picture:thumbup:

I carried this for work today...

4fs5.jpg

and kid you not this is what I pocketed after I got cleaned up to hit the deck with a glass of Sailor Jerry's, Cigar and a fire:eek:

I just chalk it up to "Great minds think alike" kinda thing:D

96fz.jpg

nxr6.jpg

Have a great Memorial weekend everyone, and THANKS to all our Service Men and Women, past and present:thumbup:

Oh man, I'll be joining the Bullnose crew soon enough!!! Ok, time to pass out.

I just chalk it up to "Great minds think alike" kinda thing:D

You got that right, I had a few beers with the neighbor on his patio tonight too. An absolutely perfect night weather wise!

Erik, that is actually how it came. I think Mora calls it the Craftline. Great painter's knife!

Huh, would have never guessed that. I figured you broke your Mora and just made it into a pry bar. :rolleyes: Always learning something here on BF.

You got that right, I had a few beers with the neighbor on his patio tonight too. An absolutely perfect night weather wise!

Huh, would have never guessed that. I figured you broke your Mora and just made it into a pry bar. :rolleyes: Always learning something here on BF.

What time is it out in your neck of the woods, brother? Are you partying till the cows come home? ;)

Little ladder work this morning so the little Boker Gnome for EZ access if needed.

Then it's GO TIME to start the Holiday weekend;)

8ft5.jpg

m8ln2.jpg

Have a FUN and SAFE Holiday everyone and a HUGE Thank You to all our Service Men and Women, past and present:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Lying around today recovering from bad sunburn got while fishing on lake last couple days. Hands are so burnt can barely make a fist. Still was able to slice up some deer venison with the Para 2 to make some jerky though.

20140524_093148_zpsb51984cc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back