EDC III Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got it, brother! I hope you like deep dish!

So tell me how great the 0801 is. It appears as if I may be able to pick one up this coming month!

Dude, All I can say you absolutely should get one if you can. This knife is such a tremendous combination of design, ability, smoothness, fit, and finish. I know that there are as many knives out there as there are people who want them, production, midtech, & custom. But the fact is, when I hold this knife, I can't see paying thousands for a custom. That absolutely doesn't say that custom knives aren't worth it. They are. But for me, this knife is just the best I've yet held. Now, I have a CRK on the way that may change that viewpoint, understand. But this 0801 is always going to be in my collection. It's just this huge beautiful slab of Elmax that snaps out with a touch of the flipper.

I can't imagine anyone buying this knife and not loving it immediately.

Oh, and it makes for great company for an afternoon of drinks and cigars with other friends :D

14083031797_27c314ec7c_h.jpg

I've carried and used this one a bit this past week. I love the steel and sadly it was never used on much of anything else:
3vtRz3wl.jpg

I only got to carry my knives for a half hour today :( Because I went out riding all day :D

Just to keep it knife related, these where my EDCs for that half hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back