EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jarosz Pulsar CL

IMG_8598_zpshmrwl6hm.jpg

20150915_165350_zpsdygiipg3.jpg

The Cold Steel Lone Star Hunter features a big 4" AUS8A bowie blade with Cold Steel's proprietary Tri-Ad lock system. Blending traditional knife design elements with modern features, the eye is drawn to the Lone Star Hunter's genuine faux stag delrin scales lovingly hand-crafted by Taiwanese master artisans. Priced in the $36 - $45 range online.

Unexpected but well welcomed day off on Tuesday, I had a short tailgate party with some new and old friends,
than the rain came... :D

vqv7J3.jpg

Sweet set-up there, my friend. Interesting blade, and that old-school style aviator watch is nice, too. And nice pic!

I went a bit more traditional today with a Nomad Hunter along for visiting some of our hunting properties:

Thanks Brother! I'm loving this fixed blade so far, it just needs a leather sheath (which I might make...I'm not a Kydex fan). The watch is a Laco by the way. I've put it through hell, and it keeps on tickin' :D That Bark River of yours is stunning; the wood on it looks mesmerizing! I'm digging all those Bark Rivers you post!!!

I threw in a small traditional today, to ride with my new Spartan:) So far, I think Spartan makes a great knife. They cater to the "tactical market", but that's ok... Their knives are very functional and well made (however, a little pricey!)

118618E8-97B0-4603-81AC-39F5E76BB297_zpsgpjuxyqg.jpg

Unexpected but well welcomed day off on Tuesday, I had a short tailgate party with some new and old friends,
than the rain came... :D

vqv7J3.jpg

Where's the knife in your picture Jordan? All I can see is Johnny Walker black and a Padron! Mmmm mmmm mmm! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back