EDC VI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still loving my new Spartan! It's not classy, it's not sexy... It's just flat out cool:D

F9BD02D2-5241-4627-9EEF-9DB38FF31447_zpsbdbrijn1.jpg

Leaving work last night walked through parking lot i found a tenacious. The bottom tenacious is my everyday carry the one on top gift from knife God's.

When you get a couple months hard use on it I would sure appreciate a review, especially of the ergos on that handle.

Will do! I think it will be a very positive review, based on my few days with it.

I can tell you now, that the ergos are great! It seems like it would be very thin in-hand, but the inlayed G10 really helps give the handle some "substance". I think without the g10, it would feel too thin like some of those neck knives that are meant to be wrapped with paracord.

Surefire Jekyll and Moki fish owl today. The Jekyll went through some grinding before it was perfect; took the flipper off (did not flip open at all), opened the show side choil for better access to lock bar and reshaped the pocket clip, also hand rubbed the clip. Now.... I . Love. This. Knife. very underrated imho.
M7k5fUv.jpg
5ciq2mt.jpg
h5CKRWh.jpg
ukweV3F.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back