EDC vs EDC2 reviews

I did buy a new set of unbuffed micarta scales for my edc. So if scales the same, then the thicker blade makes the EDC2 thicker.

The EDC2 scales are thinner, so if you put EDC1 scales on it then the EDC2 is mos thicc

No, I bought new scales for my EDC1. If they’re the same scales that are on the EDC2 then that explains it.

For the record in terms of thickness if nitpicking because the differentials are very small by measurement:

EDC1 scales > EDC2 scales
EDC2 spine > EDC1 spine

EDC2 blade + EDC1 scales >> EDC1 blade + EDC2 scales

If you are currently buying a set of EDC scales from CPK-Jo, you're most likely getting the slightly thinner EDC2 handle scales. Capiche?

HELLO-Check the EDC 2 Pre-order for Specs! Check Post 41 this page, or read this
Not seen, the scales are being trimmed down a tad to be a little bit thinner. Not much.:rolleyes:

Well to clarify that Matt is correct. I just ordered scales for my EDC1. If what I received are the new EDC2 scales then it makes sense. Then with the scales the same, the EDC2 will be thicker due to the blade thickness. That’s what my digital micrometer is showing.

So if I put one one old scale and one new one on each knife, I bet the EDC2 is still thicker.

Not sure at all. Me thinks that Bob likes them brownies too ;)
Me too
a3820ee89e88f95acf3d34237b83f73c--baby-eating-chocolate-cake-recipes.jpg

Back