EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oq82nq3.jpg

I have been in the hospital since Thursday with an infection at one of the vein harvesting sites from my bypass surgery a month ago. I brought my Leatherman and this Case mini trapper that I rescaled. So far it's the only one I have used. Before
View attachment 727849

I have been in the hospital since Thursday with an infection at one of the vein harvesting sites from my bypass surgery a month ago. I brought my Leatherman and this Case mini trapper that I rescaled. So far it's the only one I have used.
20170620_110048.jpg

The other day I was doing paperwork and somehow felt my rather large Hati would be appropriate....

H8JrAPU.jpg

q4IfqFM.jpg

...so I don't know why my hard-use Dragon would be any less-so.

7Uofr1c.jpg

4GTTpn3.jpg

The other day I was doing paperwork and somehow felt my rather large Hati would be appropriate....
...so I don't know why my hard-use Dragon would be any less-so.

Love it! Rolling heavy for paper work. That'll show that ledger who's boss! Orange on your Shiro is awesome, BTW.

I have been in the hospital since Thursday with an infection at one of the vein harvesting sites from my bypass surgery a month ago. I brought my Leatherman and this Case mini trapper that I rescaled. So far it's the only one I have used.
View attachment 727850
Jiminy Cricket, man! May you heal quickly and well.

image.jpeg These two today, and many other days lately. They went along for todays early morning hike around the lake.

Jiminy Cricket, man! May you heal quickly and well.
Thanks! They just finished cutting the wound open and draining it. And said if it isn't better in a coupla days they would do exploratory surgery.
A before pic. Of the knife.20170609_124628.jpg
The razor blade was being hammered in to cut the pins. A closer look at the Wenge wood scales
20170620_111619.jpg
I put a little swell in the scales. Man it feels good in hand!20170620_111017.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back