EDC XI Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
x7NV16I.jpg

Electrician, Icky? That's my off-hand second carry today. Great minds and all that....
:rolleyes:

D3yBYwE.jpg

The other day I was doing paperwork and somehow felt my rather large Hati would be appropriate....

H8JrAPU.jpg

oh man, I love that lanyard. is that a snake weave? Plus where'd ya get them metal man trinkets? I've been thinking about putting some decorative lanyards on some tomahawks, but "badass lanyards" are tricky.

oh man, I love that lanyard. is that a snake weave? Plus where'd ya get them metal man trinkets? I've been thinking about putting some decorative lanyards on some tomahawks, but "badass lanyards" are tricky.
Thanks, johnny. Those are indeed snake knots. The bead on the Shirogorov is from the knifemaker--stupidly expensive but I was lucky to find that one at a better price from a member here on the Exchange. The bead on the Hinderer is made up of brass lamp parts from the drawers at my local hardware store, which is an excellent source for "found" objects to use on lanyards. There are decent beads to be had online at the big river site, knife suppliers, and craft and other outlets.

qCKNT9S.jpg

There are some nice takes and good ideas for lanyards and beads over at The Official Lanyard Thread.

Got two new knives today, and was looking forward to dropping them in my pocket...obviously, I would have taken a picture to post here. Unfortunately, they JUST arrived (about 7 hrs later than usual, for whatever reason)...and I'm pretty sure that one of them is going back on the Exchange, so I won't carry it. The other one...I just don't see it going in my pocket. I usually snicker at people that whine about a knife's weight; but this one is a traditional, and weighs in at 3.5 oz.

http://i.imgur.com/YIzZoZa.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/mqQVDKV.jpg
Schatt & Morgan: Keystone Series #43 Half Whittler (Elk)
It's heavy enough (3.5 oz) to be restricted to jeans or cargo pants

(The CKF SSE is still in my other pocket...I just posted a picture of that the other day, no sense in doing another)

*IMG code removed

Last edited:
Brand new protech TR-3 SWAT

love the all black (even the screws) and it opens fast! fires real hard
20170703_200410_zpsz6sxiynb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back